Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm having problems remembering to save e-mail addresses, you want me to be sharp enough to save labels now??? :rofl

:turtle:vheart

Now I am the one that was a whole year older yesterday and am borderline senile. I guess since you crank out projects at warp speed I can't expect you to slow down and save labels. I'll PM you my address so it will stay there until you have to delete your inbox.

Now I am the one that was a whole year older yesterday and am borderline senile. I guess since you crank out projects at warp speed I can't expect you to slow down and save labels. I'll PM you my address so it will stay there until you have to delete your inbox.

I have it saved in my address list. :D Honest I do. :lol

bgs I know you aren't on this cal but I also have not found a wish list for you. Do you have one? And even if you don't would you mind receiving something? I kept your address just in case but didn't want to send something if you'd rather not get stuff.

bgs I know you aren't on this cal but I also have not found a wish list for you. Do you have one? And even if you don't would you mind receiving something? I kept your address just in case but didn't want to send something if you'd rather not get stuff.

I never have gotten around to making a wish list. It's on my to do list but its one of those things I couldn't quite decide what to put down so it didn't get done. I almost decided to do a Holiday in June list this time. I can't tell you how long it took me to decide on bgs for a screen name here and its just my initials so how original is that? I love getting little surprises in the mail even if its just a postcard. I even look forward to what little junk mail we get. :mail

I enjoy making the squares and sending them out but I probably would never get them joined together if I had them.

I never have gotten around to making a wish list. It's on my to do list but its one of those things I couldn't quite decide what to put down so it didn't get done. I almost decided to do a Holiday in June list this time. I can't tell you how long it took me to decide on bgs for a screen name here and its just my initials so how original is that? I love getting little surprises in the mail even if its just a postcard. I even look forward to what little junk mail we get. :mail

I enjoy making the squares and sending them out but I probably would never get them joined together if I had them.

lol Yeah I know how it can be to make up a name and then you have to hope it isn't taken already hehe. If it wasn't for the fact it is copy righted more than likely you could take your initials and make it a word like Beegees my fiance did that for the longest time he took his initials JRI and made it JREYE. Anyhoo back the subject lol (I tend to get distracted) I just wanted to be sure it was ok before doing so.

Sue!! I love my square for my friendshipghan!! It's PERFECT. The one you made for my cousin's wife Jaycee comfortghan is awesome! I'm so excited!!

Tammy - the 2 squares you made for Jaycee's comfortghan are GORGEOUS. I can't wait to take pictures of them all!!

The red white and blue comfortghan is going to be AMAZING!

Thank you erin (sweetpossibilites).. for the very pretty square!!!!.. I'll post a pic of it tomarrow.. I was not able to get a photo of it when it came due to 4 very hyper kiddies. and it's dark out now. but it's very pretty TY TY

Brenda, I want to thank you for my two beautiful squares you sent. I will get pics up later this weekend as I'm on my way out but I wanted to say thank you.

I have several made I just need to get them packed up and I know I keep saying this but it's true:lol. I check the list and start doing a square then it's time for bed so I don't get to the packing but you will get them. I want to make sure everyone gets a square cause I think this is really fun.

Sue!! I love my square for my friendshipghan!! It's PERFECT. The one you made for my cousin's wife Jaycee comfortghan is awesome! I'm so excited!!

Tammy - the 2 squares you made for Jaycee's comfortghan are GORGEOUS. I can't wait to take pictures of them all!!

The red white and blue comfortghan is going to be AMAZING!

:yay........ I'm glad they made it and you like them!!!

:heart

:mug

I'm worried about two of the squares I mailed out last week Wednesday to CA and WV...I'm hoping they made it!

I'm so glad you like them Sue. I know that your fist blanket is already done so I was just wondering if you would still even want anymore squares at all?

For now, I don't need any more squares. I want to get this first one done and then we'll see. I have a couple other projects going on I need to finish too!

A special gift...to all the ladies making squares. If you would like one of my patterns (link in my signature), please PM me and let me know which one (with your e-mail). Just a way for me to say thanks! :hug

For now, I don't need any more squares. I want to get this first one done and then we'll see. I have a couple other projects going on I need to finish too!

I should have your square in the mail sometime soon. It's finished/packaged, i just haven't made it to the PO yet!

I should have your square in the mail sometime soon. It's finished/packaged, i just haven't made it to the PO yet!

No worries Mandy! I have a space saved for you! :hug

Hi! Got some squares in the mail yesterday:mail. Thanks to Mandy, Linda and Erin!!!!!!!!!!!:hug They are lovely!!!!!

Sorry that I haven't been getting anymore out lately:( But I am trying to finish up a babyghan for my daughter before the baby gets here! I will send somemore out next week.

Hi! Got some squares in the mail yesterday:mail. Thanks to Mandy, Linda and Erin!!!!!!!!!!!:hug They are lovely!!!!!

Sorry that I haven't been getting anymore out lately:( But I am trying to finish up a babyghan for my daughter before the baby gets here! I will send somemore out next week.

You're welcome! If you don't mind/have the time, could you take a picture of the square I sent you and send it to me? I totally forgot to take a picture myself and I try to keep a folder of things I've done. :)

I'm glad you like it :D! And a big thanks from me to Glenda for my lovely square i got today as well. It's beautiful I will post pics later when i get a chance to :).

Archived