Christmas 2010 - 12 months of Crochet Christmas Caroling

Colleenka

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks all for the input :)

Now I'll just have to be able to find ornaments for each song we do :yes

maybe we can help some... sinces it's winter wonderland, there's the snowball 1's,

depending on the song and what look you are wanting to give her for her tree...yarn or thread? colors? all white? etc. let us know. :)

Sandy

Not so shameless plug :blush I have a snowman ornament pattern in the 2009 Crochet a Day Calendar if anyone needs a snowman.

Wish I had that one- I have the 2010 Crochet a Day Calendar- congrats on having a pattern published. Can you PM it to me? Thanks

Count me in for this CAL! It's PERFECT to keep me on track for my goal and my resolution to crochet as many things as I can, all year long, to sell at our Market Days starting next fall and going until Christmas! Since this is a big undertaking and since I posted a few hours ago that this is one of my resolutions for 2010, I will take my cue from the line in the song "to face, unafraid, the plans that we've made." Now I have a real inspiration to do what I planned to do! Wheeeee!!!!!!! Thanks so much for staring this CAL! It's PERFECT!!

I made an amigurumi rat the other day, he's adorable! He's made from white angora and he's holding a purple grape! I love him!

I am now in he middle of crocheting "The Monkey Wears Prada" by Delicious Crochet. She is just the most hysterically funny monkey I've ever seen! I've got her head and face done, her hat, her legs and feet and about half of her body. I've been sitting working on her all evening, with short breaks for dinner (snow crab legs dipped in melted butter!) and to kiss DH when the ball dropped at midnight. Well, it was midnight in New York, only 11 here in Texas, but that's OK, at least it was midnight SOMEWHERE! :lol

I will post a picture of the rat tomorrow (right now he's down at the front desk standing by the computer to greet guests coming into the hotel). I'll wait until it gets light and I'll walk up to the lobby and take some rattie pics. We're closed tomorrow, so I plan to finish he Monkey Wears Prada tomorrow and I will then take pics of her. You're going to LOVE her!

Happy New Year! I have my pattern and yarn picked out for DGDs dolls to wear in their imaginary winter wonderland, imaginary is the only winter wonderland you get in south Florida :lol

Happy New Year! I have my pattern and yarn picked out for DGDs dolls to wear in their imaginary winter wonderland, imaginary is the only winter wonderland you get in south Florida :lol

Forget the sweaters! Today they will need rain coats!;)

Happy New Year one and all!!! I am actually going to start on the gloves I'm making for my winter wonderland! Wish me luck!

Good luck Beth- have fun :crocheting! I finished a hat this morning b/4 work- but that doesn't count towards this CAL since it isn't a Christmas gift....mmm. let me think about that for a minute:think. Since I am donating the hat to the Christmas Hat and Mitten Tree at work next December, maybe it does count. Do we have 2 for 1's? You know, I did the hat for the Boxing Day CAL, but it fits in well with the winter wonderland of this CAL

Hey, I've got limited time with my crazy work schedule, so thought I'd give that a try:devil

Have a tangle free yarn day everyone!

IMANURSE55....I saw that calendar this morning...do you like it??? My MIL bought me a bookstore gift certificate for Christmas. I love patterns!

there were quite a few patterns in it that I would like to try- I have only had time to skim through it so far. But a girl can never have too many patterns, can she?:lol

okey dokey do. I pulled out the "other bird" to see what was done w/ it. I had made too many pink squares, not sure about the black 1's, and not enough of the pink/black split squares. had nearly the top 1/2 sewn together, so spent the day joining the pink squares in the side pieces; so now i have the top pink, bottom pink, and 1 side pink joined in those sections. woo hoo, so i may actually be able to FINALLY finish off the bird.

Sandy

Archived