Holiday Basket

LegalWoman17

I made this Halloween basket for my dining room table decoration. The first picture shows the basket by itself. I turned away for a moment to check the picture on the camera, and when I turned back to take another picture, look what invaded my basket !!! :lol

post-14703-135897463724_thumb.jpg

I opened this thread and I was like HUH...because I have a basket just like that, except mine also includes white yarn...but no kitty... :lol

I made one for my mother a few years ago just like it, and I glued a little ghost done in crochet thread on one side.

Nice work, thanks for sharing. :cheer

I have a black cat too and she would do the same thing does not matter how small or big the basket or container is they get there butt in it and look to say you made this for me right. I love your basket it so cute and so is your cat.

Love the basket. But the cat in the basket (a play on words - cat in a hat.) is just way too adorable. And funny too. I laughed real loud when I saw the second picture. I think I know how things go in your house. The cat allows you to live with it. I've been in that situation too.

Archived