I dont know where to begin, thank you all so much

Hello friends, and I do mean FRIENDS, I am so thankful to you all for the wonderful boxes and boxes of yarn, and the gift cards. You see I wasn't able to get in touch as I had a small stroke and was up in the hospital AGAIN. I assure you all I WILL recover to the best of my ability. The good news though of it all is I now only have to endure dialysis twice a week, they started me on a new medicine and helps my kidneys! I have to give my self injections everyday now, but I dont want anyone to worry, I will be fine as wine! The outpouring of love from you all is amazing, I am speachless, and that doesnt come often. I love you all so much. I am SO VERY sorry I can't post individual thank yous at this time as it is overwhelming for me, imagine, crying, but having no tears, as the lupus ate my tear ducts, it hurts so, but you all have made it a good hurt and I thinak you for that!!!! My son moved in to help care for me when husband is working, son works second shift so he is home during the day and hubby at night they dont trust me to be alone I guess, lol, they are not allowing me to do much just yet as doctors orderfrs for me to REST REST REST, well I am resting, but it is killing me!! I love to be active and this being down stinks, but I must remember this too shall pass,

So thank you all from the bottom of my heart so VERY much May God bless you all tenfold

Hugs and love

JoAnn

Sending healing :angel :angel :angel to look over you! Don't you worry about personal thank you's, having you post is thank you enough!

Many, Many, Many :heart:hug to you!!!

I am so happy you were able to go thru your gifts. It seems that no matter what life throws at you, you're as gracious as ever. I told my husband yesterday that no matter how short a time I have you, my life is better because you have been my friend. I love you sweetie.

JoAnn delighted to hear you are back home. Now do as the doctor orders and REST,REST,REST. Hope your health improves soon and you can get to work with all your fabulous yarn. Keeping you in my prayers

I am so glad to hear you are home! Please rest as they tell you too. I will be praying for your speedy recovery. Enjoy all the yarn it is great for when you feel like doing something but are not allowed to. :hug:hug

I am so happy to hear that you are home...there's just no place like it on earth! You remain in my thoughts and prayers JoBug. You know there are alot of wonderful people who think the world of you! Please rest and recover so you will be able to use up some of that yarn and your new Jimbo hook too! Love you my friend! :hug

So glad you are home and your son is able to help out. REST and know that you are covered with love and prayers and good thoughts from all of us here. We love you!!

JoAnn, It's great to hear from you! I know it's hard to be resting so much but, please listen to your Doctors!:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

JoBug, it's so great to read your post! God Bless You, you're in my prayers every day that you continue to beat this beast! I hope you're feeling better real soon!

Many, many :hug:hug:hug:hug:hug to you, my friend!

Archived