8 Pocket Tote

Tampa Doll

Yes, you read that right, I made something other than the C’ville tote.

I have a friend in England that I have known since I was 12 years old and in the Girl Scouts. I put in for a pen pal and was given Sheila’s name. So we have been corresponding for 47 years. About 15 years ago, we finally met. She came over with her son, for a 2 week visit. It was so cool to finally meet her.

Her Birthday is on April 28th and I thought I would do something special for her. I made her an 8 pocket tote. She is into card making and for every occasion, I get some beautiful cards. I am also including a magazine on card making, to give her some ideas. A lot of her cards are sold for charity.

Of course for picture sake, I have it filled with yarn. It is made with Peaches and Cream in Pink Rose with the Strawberry Cream for the outline and the handles.

th_8x6SheliasFivePocketTote.gif(clickable)

Oh MaryJo............ its beautiful!!

how was the pattern? Was it pretty easy?

you did such a great job on it! I love the color!!!

:heart

:mug

Thank you everyone. I am off to mail it today. I know, I know it is early, but I can breath easier, that I got it out early and it will not be late for her birthday.

These ae her favorite colors, as I made a doll for her a few years ago in theses colors.:hook

Archived