I'm a Bag Lady!!! :0 !!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That bag is just stunning!! The colors are so pretty!!! MaryJo does know how to make us smile!! Mine never leaves my side!!!! Looks like I need to change my avatar!!!

CONGRATULATIONS :cheer:cheer:cheer and welcome to the club! :hug

You're going to love your tote! I never cease to be amazed just how much they hold! I swear, their capacity seems endless! No matter how much stuff I have in mine, there is always room to stuff another skein or two in there! :lol Enjoy it!

Thank you everyone for your kind words. I am still so overwhelmed by this. :manyheart:c9 I never thought I would be a bag lady. :P

:hug everyone! And Mary Jo, another one for you!! :hug:manyheart

Tina

Congrats on being the newest member of the Bag Lady Club Tina. Your bag is fabulous! The Irish Rose and I (and off course DH) have just returned from a holiday in France. Hope you have as much pleasure using your bag as I do mine. Mary Jo is a very talented wonderful woman. ENJOY!

:eek You live in Ireland, and you got to go to France, too? :wink I would love to go to both places, someday.... :dreaming Thank you. :hug

Tina

Congrats on being the newest member of the Bag Lady Club Tina. Your bag is fabulous! The Irish Rose and I (and off course DH) have just returned from a holiday in France. Hope you have as much pleasure using your bag as I do mine. Mary Jo is a very talented wonderful woman. ENJOY!

Archived