2009 Stashbusting CAL

basjordan

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well didn't use up any yarn today but I sure didn't buy anymore today so for today I have a 0 not for the week though but I'll post that score tomorrow

I just finished another skein on my afghan that I am working on.

I will stay out of the stores next week so I can finish in the positives next week.

WTD=-10 YTD=-13

I will really try to be positive next week.

:manyheart

I didn't get much :crocheting done this week. Used 2 more balls (+2) :clap. Now have 18 squares done and 3 skeins that will be rolled into balls soon. I need go food shopping and do laundry, so I'm not going to get any more :crocheting done today. I'll post my score now.

WTD Score: + 4

Ellie 13

I'm going to be working out of some huge balls of cotton today so I doubt I will get any more points. I was inspired by the person who said they were doing the star stitch (can't remember who that was now). I'm making some star stitch washcloths. That is a fun stitch to do! So my score for the week is:

WTD: +8

YTD: +45

Well I am zero for zero this week.

Since Sunday I have used up 4 skeins of yarn, bought 5 and rolled two balls. Not bad for my first week. I don't have as much yarn in my stash as some of ya'll I think I'll just try to work to keep my number at 0 every week.

I started a Star Afghan this week because I wanted to try one. I had bought three colors of pink before V-day to play with but changed my mind on that so I thought I would use them up on the Star Afghan. Sad thing is, I ran out of one of the colors, may run out of a second. So my afghan to use up yarn is going to cost me at least one more skein of :yarn. Isn't that just how things go? :think

WTD = 0

YTD = 0

*whew*.......... I was able to wind a bunch of balls this week due to using the skeins down.......:yarn

I was also able to use up other balls of yarn for great stash busting on itty bitty ditty bags an amigurumi bunny...and some charity squares. :crocheting

so my score for this week........

WTD +15

:heart

:mug

well my score was at 0 for week to date for 2 days then on Tuesday went to Hobby Lobby and got 2 skeins so there was -2 then the next day used up the one skein so there was +2 then on Thursday went and got another 2 skeins so -4 and then I used up the one skein +2 for me and today got another 2 skeins so -4 for the week to date is -12wtd/ytd-37

ok if my week to date is wrong please somebody let me know thanks

Archived