2009 Stashbusting CAL

basjordan

My neighbor's kid needed a bunch of yarn for a school project. So out the door went 7 balls that I could give up. So my score is now in the positives! Horray. +3 so far.

:manyheart

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone.

I started the new thread for 2010. I'm going with the same procedure we are using now: the Shoot the Moon winner gets to keep scores (unless it's impossible, in which case someone will step in, because this group :2rock!!!

Any way, since so many people expressed interest, it's there now!

Love you all!:hug

I'm in for 2010! I used 1 ball making wreath pins. I'm going to try to make a reindeer. I found a pic (on the Rudolf movie) so I know what antlers/tail to make. I think the cow body will be fine. Wish me luck.

WTD: + 5 YTD: + 169

Ellie 13

I know I will be very busy tomorrow, getting DD ready to go back to school, so I will post early.

WTD=+5 YTD=-10

I did it! I did it!! I balanced out my pluses and minuses, and am now at 0 for the year. Yippee! I used up the free skein of Naturally Caron Country last night making my cat a sweater, so between that and the leftovers, I had a good week. Thank goodness for all the crocheting time over the holiday.

wtd: +5 ytd: 0

Now, to see if I can end the year on a positive note.

And pineknott, you just astonish me. 368--that's over a skein a day! How do you do it?

Patty

I had to frog some left over squares to get some tan :yarn and made 1 big ball, so it'll only be -1 :devil. I'm having trouble with the :rud I'm trying to make. I went back to wreath pins and used up 2 small balls (+2). That's +1 to my score. I'm not going to have too much time to :crocheting today. I have to get ready for my 30th H.S. reunion tonight.

WTD: + 6 YTD: + 170

Ellie 13

I have been hooking like crazy to end up in the positives this week, and I made it with room to spare! +4 wtd...not bad if you consider I bought 12 skeins this week....I gave some away, and worked up some double strand hats/scarves that ate yarn pretty effectively.

I'm updating my score. Gave away 9 points worth of yarn to the neighbor kid for her project.

WTD= +14 YTD=-1

I hope this doesn't cause a problem.

I did it! I did it!! I balanced out my pluses and minuses, and am now at 0 for the year. Yippee! I used up the free skein of Naturally Caron Country last night making my cat a sweater, so between that and the leftovers, I had a good week. Thank goodness for all the crocheting time over the holiday.

And pineknott, you just astonish me. 368--that's over a skein a day! How do you do it?

Patty

I wish it was a skein or so a day,but almost 200 of it were skeins and misc. balls that I sent to the Va.Beach animal center,someone there made cat snuggles and I blessed her with yarn I wasn't going to use.

Patty

Let's hear it for Patty!!!:cheer:clap:hug:yay:jumpyay:woo:laughroll:dance:dance:dance:dance:bounce:2rock:h5

My son has been sick so I haven't gotten much done and the projects I'm working on only use a tiny bit at a time. But I haven't bought anything so that's a start!

WTD: 0

YTD: -51

Archived