2009 Stashbusting CAL

basjordan

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sadly, I backslid this week...I used up 2 skeins but bought 10 more at the LYS, to make the DROPS Crocheted Cardigan.

So, I at WTD = -8 and YTD = +83

That's a very pretty afghan! I hope you will show pictures of yours when you are done, please????

I definately will!!! But it will be a while. going slower than I thought. Trying to finish up a yo yoghan at the same time.

WTD -4

I frogged a couple ufo's this week so, -4 for that and I didn't use up any skeins because I hardly had time for crocheting.

BUT, I put a bunch of my yarn up for sale so starting next week I will have lots of positives to report.

I gave a full ball of thread to my SP in a swap so that gives me another +2 for the week. Don't think I'll get anymore by the deadline tonight so my score for the week is.....

WTD +4

Well, used up one skein on my scrapghan, and rolled a bunch of the small hanks I got for it into balls to make them more manageable for a total of +46 points WTD. I seem to have misplaced a couple of the hanks though.

I used up a skein last night so now I am posting my score AGAIN.

wtd=-7 ytd=-7

Sorry about the change, Basjordyn.

:manyheart

:hugThere's nothing to be sorry about! I'd much rather have you post multiple times with your changes than forget to post at all, or change a previous post. (If I start recording scores early, I don't go back over the ones I've already recorded.) Congrats on finishing another skein!

By the way, My WTD is +4

Finished a skein on the dinosaur hoodie today. +2 That puts me back in the positive for YTD!! YAY!

WHOO HOO!!! YTD+ Dance time!!!:yay:cheer:clap:jumpyay:woo:laughroll

:bounce:2spin:2rock:applause:dance:dance:ghug:elle:elle:elle:ducky:ducky:ducky:tdance:tdance:tdance

:fame:bow

+46 CraftyWitch GOLD MEDAL!!!

+40 lhapsaapsolady SILVER MEDAL!!!

+18 Legalwoman17 BRONZE MEDAL!!!

+15 pineknott

+14 Miss Scarlet

+10 Marzee

+7 jessicagil

+7 jura2908

+6 a stitchintime

+5 Ellie 13

+4 basjordan

+4 BigPinkPolkaDot

+4 hseger

+4 Ladykats

+3 dilyca2006

+2 aphelia

+2 Ariel Manx

+2 DesertCrocheter

+2 goofy

+2 Jain

+2 mar3185

+2 Needle Arts

+2 TexasSugar

+1 crocheting4mygirls

+1 Wendy Sue

0 fc1123

0 KellyA

0 walker 1021

-4 Tia

-6 gbabesmom

-7 CLLinda

-8 PBLKNP

-10 darski

-10 karishema

-14 appylover

-32 Braxxi

-36 dragonpuck SHOOT THE MOON!!!

:cheer:yay:clap Congratulations to everyone who used more than they bought, or managed to stay even, or who brought home some lovely new yarn to play with!!!:hug

And special congratulations to our medalists! I'm so proud of you!!!

I'm going to try to have a better week. No stores for me. I'll try to resist.

I'm already at a +2 this week. I made a baby sweater set out of some really pretty varigated in white, purple, blue and green. And I put purple buttons on it.

That one is for the county fair.

And I am starting on a pink sweater (knitting) so I'll see how much yarn I use for that one.

It will be a good week.

:manyheart

Well, I have managed to finish one and 1/2 skeins of country blue yarn on Ms Darski's Church on Sunday outfit. I would like to say :ty :ty to Darski for sharing such a cute pattern. Now I altered it a bit here and there to make it as an outfit for a 3 to 6 month baby. And I will buy a shirt, but I made the tie in Red. I was planning on putting a pocket in the jacket, but I plum forgot and I am not going to undo it at this point. I have only the hat to finish and the shoes. But this really came out cute. So again Darski Thank you for sharing such a cute outfit for a boy they are so rare to find.

Archived