Tampa Doll

July C'ville Freedom Tote

That is just wonderful !! Whoever receives this tote bag will be very lucky indeed. (wishing it were me!)

Edited by LegalWoman17

Another Winner!!!:cheer:clap:yes

Beautiful job as usual!

:cheer:clap:yay Great Job!!!! Nice choice of colors!!!! Keep up the good work!!!! :cheer:clap:yay

Nice color choice. Cant wait to see who gets this one.

I AM IN AWE :nworthyOF YOUR WORK, :h5DEDICATION :yayTALENT :hookTHOUGHTFULNESS :hugCOMPASSION :2hug AND LOVE :manyheartFOR THE VILLE. YOU SIMPLY ROCK :2rock

Another great tote, Mary Jo!

Another winner, Mary Jo! Someone from the 'Ville is going to have a very special Fourth of July thanks to you! :hug

Just beautiful,I don't know how you do it month after month! Lucky lady that receives this patriotic bag. :)

Hooray for the Red, White and Blue "freedom" tote!! :cheer :cheer Another beautiful one!! :clap My dad, dh, uncles, aunts, brother, nephews were in either the Army, Navy, or Air Force. Thank goodness they all made it safely back home!!!! Especially my brother, he was in the first "desert storm" in Iraq!! I almost went into the Air Force when graduating from High School, but got married and had kids instead. But, I was teasing my brother the other day, that I am in Boot Camp right now. At least at my fitness Center. I have one more week to go. It' s a 9 week Boot Camp!!:eek I told my brother had I been in real Boot Camp, I probably would have told the Boot Camp leader where to go!! :lol Man this boot camp is hard!! A week hasn't gone by without me been sore someplace in my body!!

Anyway, that is a really neat tote. I like the name you chose for it too!! Fantastic job as always!! :clap:hook

total americana and patriotic as can be for july! :yay awesome looking! :clap

and i agree...your pool is very enticing.:yes

That looks so amazing! Your talent is incredible.

:manyheart I've been waiting to see this one for ages!!! It's gorgeous!!! I'd decorate my house in red/white/blue if DH would let me. He just doesn't understand the whole "patriotic" thing...he's British. :eek! LOL Can't wait to see who the lucky person is that receives this one.

So patriotic and so pretty. Great job again!

Absolutely love it!

I think we all should make a crochetville bag so we can know who is part of crochetville when we see it.

I dream of one day owning one of MaryJo's beautiful creations. :c9 MaryJo your Freedom Bag is BEAUTIFUL!

Edited by froggy