July C'ville Freedom Tote

Tampa Doll

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed your bags are beautiful! I have to admit, you are the person here who has showed me that cotton isn't just for kitchen items (I don't know where I had that idea from). Your bags, your tables, and your pool are very wonderful. I wish I had a neighbor like you. I would love to know some people nearby to crochet with.

As always.... another beautiful tote!!!!

I love how each one is so individual from the same pattern!!!

Great work... both on the tote and the giving!!! :U

:mug

Great RW&B bag. You do such a good job on the lettering and crochet hook. I bought some RW&B tie-dye looking shoes for this fourth and I think my son will finish his tour of Kosovo the end of July. YEA!

Some lucky person will love this bag.

~ Debby

Great Bag as always :yes, MaryJo. Can't wait to see who the lucky person is this month. I was admiring your bag and couldn't help but notice the pool.:lol Looks so refreshing :D

Thank you all again for the compliments on this month's bag.

Just thought I would let you know it is now winging :planeit's way to it's new home. Start looking:lurk say Monday or Tuesday.

You all have a great day.

th_CvilleXXVJulyFredomToteshipped.jpg(clickable)

By the way, haven't been able to use the pool much with all the rain :rainwe are getting.

you little devil!!!! just once i would like you to slip up and leave the name on the box! but i know that will never happen!

welcome to the crochetville bag lady club newest member! you will love your bag!

Here I am ..... late to the party, AGAIN!! How did I miss this?!?!?!

It is gorgeous as all your bags are. Can't wait to see who we welcome to the "Bag Lady Club"! I know whoever the lucky person is, will be thrilled!!!!

:cheer:firecrack:firecrack:firecrack:2magic:clap

The bag is wonderful!!! as usual and extra special meaning with the month of July and the celebration of our independence and remembering all who are serving and have served our great country!

You know I am a huge fan of your bags - so much so I had to make a couple :lol with your help :hugI just love your creative spirit Mary Jo!!!

The beautiful July Crochetville Bag by Mary Jo found it's new home today! It came to my door just a few minutes ago! It is so BEAUTIFUL!!! I am now an official "Bag Lady"! Mary Jo, you will never know what this means to me. Thank you from the bottom of my :heart I will post a picture of the bag and the Froggy extras when my daughter gets home later or in the next few days.

So glad you like it. The frogs just seemed to scream "SEND ME TOO":lol

Enjoy the bag and welcome to the club.:hook

Oh yeah, ment to tell you that the next time you have one of those delicious Maryland Crab Cakes, have one for me. I miss them along with Jersey Tomatoes.:drool

Archived