July C'ville Freedom Tote

Tampa Doll

Here it is almost July already and time for another tote. This one was easy to decide on colors, as it is our month to celebrate the freedoms that our boys in uniform constantly work to keep for us.

I made the bag in sold blue, with the red/white/blue variegated handles and outline. The pocket is white with red lettering. Of course, the tote is made with Peaches and Cream and the pocket is America’s Best. The book is the Victorian Charm by Lily.

4x3CvilleXXVJulyFreedomTote0032.jpg

th_8x6CvilleJulyFreedomTote.gif (clickable)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh it is just beautiful. What a way to honor the red, white and blue of our country. Who will the lucky person be for July. I get so excited to see these bags and who they go to. You are just a great thoughtful person to do these bags every month.:hug

What a wonderful tote!!! It can be used year 'round showing off patriotic pride & crochet pride...& ville pride! lol You are such a giving person & we are all so very lucky to have you here.

AWE-some.

July 4th is always a bit melancholy for us--patriotic Americans with no parade, no fireworks, no holiday at all (regular old workday here). My son is in the states this summer, so he can celebrate for all of us.

Great bag, Mary Jo, as usual, though I think your heart is much finer than your totes.

Another great bag MaryJo :manyheart

and Janet I said that about MaryJo's Pool ever since I first saw it in one of the first threads on here when I joined up LOL...Some day Im gonna have one of those.:yes

Mary Jo, that is an awesome bag. Even though I am a 'shades of pink' kinda gal, I think this is my favorite, especially since I have a son joining the army.

Awesome bag.

There is going to be one luck lady soon when she opens her package.

Now I am off to the pool after seeing yours. And with mine, I don't have to take care of it :lol:lol

It reminds me of the song we used to sing as kids, "Firecracker firecracker boom boom boom"

I am sure it will go to a very patriotic house

Great work as always MaryJo!!

:hug:manyheart

:manyheart Very pretty tote! Nice colors too! :hug We should all remember our military and their families, each and every day. Because of them (past and present) we can enjoy the freedoms that we have.

Archived