June C’Ville Tote

Tampa Doll

Wow gorgeous! My own little black and white dog is insisting we go out and play 'chuck-it'! That bag will go with every outfit a person could come up with. Most beautiful as always lucky lady that receives it.:):hug's to you MaryJo for all that you do.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's BEAUTIFUL!! I think it's so cool that there's a yarn called "Dalmatian"! :lol Although, when I saw it, the first thing that went through my mind was, "Ooooohhh! COW SPOTS!" :lol

Something I just noticed about these bags, have all of them had the three little flowers on them? This is the first month that I have noticed the three little flowers on the bag! Am I really just that un-sharp that they have all had flowers and I didn't see them? I'm feeling like a dummy here! :blush

Oh wow! I love it!!!! I wish I would have known about this yarn before I made a purse out of the zebra yarn since the zebra yarn did not turn out very zebra-y. lol Great job as usual. :)

It's BEAUTIFUL!! I think it's so cool that there's a yarn called "Dalmatian"! :lol Although, when I saw it, the first thing that went through my mind was, "Ooooohhh! COW SPOTS!" :lol

Something I just noticed about these bags, have all of them had the three little flowers on them? This is the first month that I have noticed the three little flowers on the bag! Am I really just that un-sharp that they have all had flowers and I didn't see them? I'm feeling like a dummy here! :blush

Thank you everyone. This turned out pretty cool. I wasn't sure how this yarn would work, but it worked great.

As for the flowers. I think the first 6:think had 3 flowers on them, after that it was only the one to act as the closure. Now the reason this has 3, is because I couldn't decide on the color rose to use. Dh said Red, I thought white, so I comprimised.:lol

Here spot here spot!!! Mary Jo this is another beauty. I just might have to try to collect your bags. I take mine everywhere and always get asked about it. If you ever wanted to go into business I am sure you would get a ton of orders. You are so sweet to make these every month and give them away to us lucky recipients. I feel so blessed.

Oh my! Someone is going to be very lucky indeed!! What a beautiful bag! I've not been here long and have gone back to look at all the past bags. Even though purple is my favorite color, I think this might be my most favorite so far! Excellent job!

What a wonderful bag. I love to look at the pictures people have of their work and had clicked in your signature and saw all of the bags. I was wondering why so many and then saw this thread and that you give them to people. All of your bags and all of your work is gorgeous! You are a very talented crocheter!

Well here in Oz, we are heading towards winter, and it has been raining for a couple of days so it is particularly chilly. But I love your bag and your story it warmed me.

Oh Mary Jo, This one is absolutely the most beautiful one you have EVER made. :manyheart:manyheart I was wondering when the June bag would be posted. I just now found the post, I haven't been on here as much lately as we have been spending most of our time at the hospital with my Dad.

It's wonderful! I just saw some black and white Peaches n Cream today... but I didn't buy any. :P Your June bag is gorgeous. :hook The red rose really sets it off, too.

Tina

Archived