June C’Ville Tote

Tampa Doll

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, that's awesome. Every month I think I like it better than the last one. If I really had to choose, I don't think I could even pick a favorite, they all have their own personality. As always, what a great job!

:bowyou are so talented :bowI love seeing your work :manyheart

your sig says there are angels amongst us,:angeland YOU are one of those angels :angelblessing someone each month with your totes! :hug

Thank you all for the compliments. I love making these bags, and lets face it, how many bags can one person use?:lol

The bag is packed up and will be shipped tomorrow, so by Tues. or Wed. we shall see if the person who gets it, likes it.

Hope everyone has a great day.:hook

looks like you have another hit on your hands mary jo!

the flowers add a sort of elegance to the bag!

but it does remind me of cows too!

can't wait to see this persons reaction to the bag!

That's my favorite so far because of the black & white. The colors for the cancer I have are black & white for the zebra so I've got a lot of stuff in either zebra or just plain black & white. Another job well done!

~ Debby

Wow it is almost June and hopefully the warm weather has gotten to everyone.

This month I have finally decided to do a tote I have been thinking about for a long while. It is called the Spotted Tote.

Herrschner’s one day had a sale on cotton yarn by Village Yarn, called Dalmatian.

Now I use to have a Dalmatian, but unfortunately he did not make it to Florida with us.

Anyway, when I got the yarn, not happy with the color. Then I went to my favorite place http://www.peaches-creme.com/ and found a yarn called Dalmatian and what a difference.

So the main part of the bag is from Peaches and Cream and the handles are the Village Yarn. Of course the pocket is America’s Best in White and lettering in Black. The pattern is Victorian Charm by Lily.

This is bag XXIV called Spotted Tote, and it reminds me of my Dalmatian who by the way was called Spot.

4x3sdCvilleXXIVJuneSpottedTote.gif

th_8x6zmCvilleXXIVJuneSpottedTote.gif (clickable)

Okay, got a question, do you line your totes? Your work on these totes is always amazing. You make alot of peoples day when they recieve one of your totes. Your one of the Angels amongst us!

That is a fantastic looking bag!! Totally love the colors!! The colors are my fave because those were my High School colors.:cheer :cheer Just yesterday I was telling my oldest dd, that it's been 35 yrs. since my High School graduation!! :eek :eek Seems like only yesterday!! :lol

This one is great!!!! (Though not quite as lovely as mine, it ranks right up there!!!! LOL)

Mary Jo.....you are just precious!! The bags are lovely, but they are only a reflection of the maker!!! You are a true doll!! I know that whomever is the recipient will be delighted and surely treasure this!

So I got home yesterday and there were two boxes waiting for me. "OMG!" I thought. "Could it be?? TampaDoll's bag??" It wasn't. How embarrassing. :oopsBut one of them was an Annie's Attic box, so it was crochet related.

I know I'm not the only one secretly hoping that I'll be the lucky recipient that month. :lol So who's this month's lucky crocheter?

Patty

Hi fellow crocheters. According to the post office this was delivered at 1:56 pm.:gotmail Now I am hoping the post office took it to the right address.

I figured I would let the person who got it respond first, but if we don't hear say by Wednesday, I will reveal who got the bag.

Hey DesertCrocheter, sorry about that, maybe next time.:hook

maybe i haven't looked in back posts, but how does one become crocheter of the month to receive the bag? my mind is foggy from being sick lately so i may have asked already. please excuse me if i did.

the bag is very lovely. i looked at the pics of all of them and they are so neat.

My talents are pretty much afghans and i've done a few other small things. i admire your talent very much, it is very diverse. :clap

maybe i haven't looked in back posts, but how does one become crocheter of the month to receive the bag? my mind is foggy from being sick lately so i may have asked already. please excuse me if i did.

the bag is very lovely. i looked at the pics of all of them and they are so neat.

My talents are pretty much afghans and i've done a few other small things. i admire your talent very much, it is very diverse. :clap

There is no rhyme or reason for who gets the bag. Sometimes I close my eyes and point, sometimes as I am making it, I know who will get it and twice now I have asked a previous recipitent (spelling) to help me.

Hope you are feeling better soon and thank you for the compliments on my bags.

We all have our favorite things to make. Mine is this bag and dolls.:hook

Archived