June C’Ville Tote

Tampa Doll

Wow it is almost June and hopefully the warm weather has gotten to everyone.

This month I have finally decided to do a tote I have been thinking about for a long while. It is called the Spotted Tote.

Herrschner’s one day had a sale on cotton yarn by Village Yarn, called Dalmatian.

Now I use to have a Dalmatian, but unfortunately he did not make it to Florida with us.

Anyway, when I got the yarn, not happy with the color. Then I went to my favorite place http://www.peaches-creme.com/ and found a yarn called Dalmatian and what a difference.

So the main part of the bag is from Peaches and Cream and the handles are the Village Yarn. Of course the pocket is America’s Best in White and lettering in Black. The pattern is Victorian Charm by Lily.

This is bag XXIV called Spotted Tote, and it reminds me of my Dalmatian who by the way was called Spot.

4x3sdCvilleXXIVJuneSpottedTote.gif

th_8x6zmCvilleXXIVJuneSpottedTote.gif (clickable)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just beautiful. I wonder who the lucky person will be to receive this beautiful tote? I love the babies in the back ground. Mary Jo your work is so pretty. I love this post every month. Your work is loved by all on the Ville.

Mary Jo, that is one of the coolest bags I've seen yet.

I've always wondered what that color looked like worked up, and wondered if you would ever use it.

Gorgeous bas as usual!

Excellent job :clap:clap

Wow!!! Nice bag Mary Jo!! You do such a great job with those. It is always nice to see this post come up 1. to see what beautiful creation you have made and 2. to remind me what month it is :lol:lol Is it June already???????? :think That means half of the year is gone :eek.

Archived