June C’Ville Tote

Tampa Doll

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As usual MaryJo, your bags are lovely. (and also as usual we will be anxiously awaiting the response from the very lucky person who receives this lovely bag) I do mostly dishcloths with the P&C I buy, but I must admit that I do think of your bags and some of the colors you use when browsing through the available colors.:lol

Hey DesertCrocheter, sorry about that, maybe next time.:hook

I'm begging, I'm begging! LOL

I must say, for me, Mary Jo's tote each month is the single best thread on Crochetville. The story of why she chose what colors, the inspiration, and then the sheer delight of the recipients--heartwarming all around!

Maybe we need a parade of totes to catch up the newbies with all the beautiful totes she's made? Patty

Well I am waiting on pins and needles to see who the lucky person will be this month. Well I know it wasn't me cause I didn't get any packages today from the dear postman. I know that I would just cry my eyes out if I got that lucky.

Well here is A :hug for you Mary Jo, just for being the great person that you are.

There is no rhyme or reason for who gets the bag. Sometimes I close my eyes and point, sometimes as I am making it, I know who will get it and twice now I have asked a previous recipitent (spelling) to help me.

Hope you are feeling better soon and thank you for the compliments on my bags.

We all have our favorite things to make. Mine is this bag and dolls.:hook

Thank you for explaining. That is very gracious of you and speaks alot to your character. :hug

Well as an owner of one of these lovely bags I have to warn you you need to protect and gaurd it at all costs.:yes Here is why.

I just had to share this story with you. First my friends and family have been eyeing and trying to steal it ever since I received it. I cant set it down without watching it like a hawk. Well today at lunch time I went outside my building and sat down on a bench near the pond on our facility's grounds. While I was crocheting , a duck desided to join me on the bench. Ok no big deal I can share the bench. The next thing I know the crazy duck grabs the bag and tries to fly off with it. :eek:ducky

Good thing it was too heavy for him and I was too quick cause he was determined and squalked like mad at me. I won that battle:box... silly duck, try to steal my bag and I will turn you in to dinner! :fork:knife :ohdear I think I am going to have to by a chain or a pair of handcuffs and lock it to my wrist. :shrug

Ok which one of you sent the theiving duck??? Fess up!:tryme

Well as an owner of one of these lovely bags I have to warn you you need to protect and gaurd it at all costs.:yes Here is why.

I just had to share this story with you. First my friends and family have been eyeing and trying to steal it ever since I received it. I cant set it down without watching it like a hawk. Well today at lunch time I went outside my building and sat down on a bench near the pond on our facility's grounds. While I was crocheting , a duck desided to join me on the bench. Ok no big deal I can share the bench. The next thing I know the crazy duck grabs the bag and tries to fly off with it. :eek:ducky

Good thing it was too heavy for him and I was too quick cause he was determined and squalked like mad at me. I won that battle:box... silly duck, try to steal my bag and I will turn you in to dinner! :fork:knife :ohdear I think I am going to have to by a chain or a pair of handcuffs and lock it to my wrist. :shrug

Ok which one of you sent the theiving duck??? Fess up!:tryme

:lol:lol I can picture this in my head and see it on the evening news

For those who have not see it, the June bag went to NoLooseEnds.

She has posted it in the Wishlist thank you's.

So you can all relax and enjoy the rest of the month.:hook

Congratulations NoLooseEnds!!! :mdust ::yay:mdust How wonderful!!!

MaryJo.........Thank you for blessing so many of these ladies!

:mug

Someone had asked about all the bags made and wondered what they all looked like. Well, the dh has made up 3 gifts with 10 bags in each.

Hey I have to go back, so I try not to duplicate them.

CVilleSpecialToteBags01-10.gif

CVilleSpecialToteBags11-20.gif

CVilleSpecialToteBags21-30.gif

:bowyou are so talented :bowI love seeing your work :manyheart

your sig says there are angels amongst us,:angeland YOU are one of those angels :angelblessing someone each month with your totes! :hug

I definately agree! I had a totally cruddy day yesterday (made even worse since Tues are my late night at work) and I get home and the bag is MINE!!! Hubby made fun of me, cause I cried, but I was just so happy that someone was thinking of ME and caring about ME (Im a social worker, so I lap up quite a bit of misery in a day) and it was just so nice...the nicest, part, I think, was that Mary Jo took the time to send this to me, because she took the time to notice that my avatar is of our dalmation/pit mix and thought of us when she sent it (now Im crying again, dang it!) I posted a thank-you in the Wishing Well, before Tammy told me about this post, so you can see pics there of the greatness of the bag, the rest of the Dalmation Yarn, and a fabulous postcard from lovely Florida to yucky Michigan!

I am the luckiest lady in the world this month! Thanks so much Mary Jo!

Archived