June C’Ville Tote

Tampa Doll

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CONGRATULATIONS NOLOOSENDS:cheer :cheer :cheer

MaryJo they are all beautiful and so nice of you to give them away.

Wiz3283, your story was so funny, I could just picture it. Good for you not letting that duck get your bag. :cheer

Awesome bag! You do beautiful work, Mary Jo! I don't think I can pick just 1 favorite bag out of those pictures.... I saw a lot that made me go "oh wow!"

You're a sweetheart to make those bags every month!! :):yes

It is June 11 and I got to thinking....hmmm...I haven't seen Mary Jo's bag for June. Did she possibly SKIP June? NOPE! It's because of this new layout that I almost missed the BAG OF THE MONTH!! I'm glad I found it. Looks awesome as usual!

Mary Jo - only getting to see your June Tote now (still getting used to the reorganisation) - it is fabulous. I'm sure the lucky person who received it is over the moon

Oh MaryJo, that is also soooooooooo lovely! You truley amaze me!! I know my Pink bag is the BEST..hehehehe...cause I use it daily, it has been through the wash and all with NOT ONE thread comming undone, your work, and kindness is something I will never forget!!!!

Hugs and Love

JoAnn

Of course it's FABULOUS!! I don't know how you come up with so many different ways/ideas to make this tote - each 1 is always unique & very special indeedy! I bet you miss Spot - can/do you have any pets there in Florida? Besides alligators! =)

Archived