Tampa Doll

June C’Ville Tote

I love this one! it kinda looks like houndstooth, right? :think

CONGRATULATIONS NOLOOSENDS:cheer :cheer :cheer

MaryJo they are all beautiful and so nice of you to give them away.

Wiz3283, your story was so funny, I could just picture it. Good for you not letting that duck get your bag. :cheer

TampaGuy, thanks for the slide show! I remembered some of the bags (like the blue ones and the Christmas ones), but had forgotten some of the spring-like, pastel ones. What a treat to see them all together like that. Patty

Nice job!

As always.....a BEAUTIFUL job:applause! You are just getting WAAAAAY too good at making these!:lol

Mary Jo...I just don't know how you do it month after month! You are an amazing person!

Awesome bag! You do beautiful work, Mary Jo! I don't think I can pick just 1 favorite bag out of those pictures.... I saw a lot that made me go "oh wow!"

You're a sweetheart to make those bags every month!! :):yes

Thanks to Tampa Guy for the slideshow! :cheer I didn't see that til today. And congratulations to NoLooseEnds!!

Tina

It is June 11 and I got to thinking....hmmm...I haven't seen Mary Jo's bag for June. Did she possibly SKIP June? NOPE! It's because of this new layout that I almost missed the BAG OF THE MONTH!! I'm glad I found it. Looks awesome as usual!

Beautiful.... as always! But this one is especially nice. I like the B&W

Mary Jo - only getting to see your June Tote now (still getting used to the reorganisation) - it is fabulous. I'm sure the lucky person who received it is over the moon

Oh MaryJo, that is also soooooooooo lovely! You truley amaze me!! I know my Pink bag is the BEST..hehehehe...cause I use it daily, it has been through the wash and all with NOT ONE thread comming undone, your work, and kindness is something I will never forget!!!!

Hugs and Love

JoAnn

I love seeing pics of my bag and I am not partial, but I love mine the best :lol:lol:lol:cheer:cheer:cheer:clap:clap:hug:hug:c9:c9:yay:yay:yes:yes:devil

You're right, it does look like my Dalmatians! Did you come collect their shedding hair?

Of course it's FABULOUS!! I don't know how you come up with so many different ways/ideas to make this tote - each 1 is always unique & very special indeedy! I bet you miss Spot - can/do you have any pets there in Florida? Besides alligators! =)

i missed until today how beautiful !!! I love it great job again. But everything you do is wonderful!!!!!!

Very nice!