December 2007 table

Tampa Doll

It is the time for family, friends and little ones excited about Santa.

The table this month is a mixture of my crafts. The Nativity set is knitted, the angels are crocheted, all but the two that are lit. The table cover is cross stitch (a million French knots ugh) You see in the background a ceramic tree my Mom made me many years ago. The pine cones are a mixture from New Jersey and Florida.

When I put this together I think of all my family, those still here and those who are gone. I remember them all with happy stores of Christmases past. It has been a long while since I spent a Christmas with the family, but I feel they are here in spirit.

4x3December2007.gif

th_8x6zmDecember2007Table.gif(clickable)th_8x6sideDecember2007Table.gif

Thought I would give you a peak of my living room that has the table and tree.

May your stockings be filled with lots of crochet accessories, may there be lots of yarn under your tree and may your heart be filled with the love and spirit of Christmas.

Here are the patterns I used for the Natavity set:

http://www.jeangreenhowe.com/christmas.html

http://www.jeangreenhowe.com/treasures.html

I have been not so patiently waiting for this post from you ....and it was oh so worth the wait!!! Absolutely beautiful!!! Merry, Merry Christmas!!!!!!

..Just beautiful..... So, is the Mickey collection in the living room mostly handmade or a combo? What are the trees in the windows made of?

Most of the Mickey collection we got at Disney World, when we would go for a visit. There are 4 I crocheted.

The trees in the window were bought in Cancun, when we went for a vacation (our first). They are thread and pompoms.

Thank you all for the compliments on the table. This is my most festive.:hook

Mary, I stand in such Awe at all you talent! :) Beautiful work to say the least! :crocheting:crocheting:crocheting Now it truly is Christmas! :ctree

I love your christmas table,as always beautiful!!!! If my granddaughter saw all those minnies and mickeys she'd be bugging me to make them for her.She is so in love with mickey and minnie!!Where did you get all the patterns for them?Love everything!!!! Hope you have great Christmas!!!!!!

Oh MaryJo, how I LOVE to see your tables, I especially soooo ove this one, how ever do you do it?!?!?! I ADORE th way you did the babries in the angel outfits, and the crocheted Angels, oh I could watch that for hours on end! Your tree also is sooo lovely. thank you for sharing friend!! :hug

Archived