Tampa Doll has competition

auntbubbels

Yeah right!!! Here is MY 2007 Spring Snack Table - she is my first doll and will be an xmas gift for one of my nieces. I changed the name from Table to Snack Table since no one can match Tampa Doll's Table.

th_beddoll001.jpg

Aw! She's cute! I think you have to have a whole table full of them, though, to compete with Tampa Doll. :wink

Cute doll, though. Your niece is going to love her!

Tina

[i found two of my dolls when we got the rest of our things out of storage last week. (I make Baby Syndee clothes and American girl clothes... well.... I have patterns for them. Oh, and Barbies...) :P I have made lots of the Baby Syndee clothes, though.]

Well, you certainly got my attention with the title.

She is just precious.

Ah now if I remember that is how I started. One doll, then she needed company. The only trouble is, that if you leave it on the table to long, it will never leave.

I too can't wait to see next month's table.

This is like stash. It just grows and grows and grows.:devil

ALL TOGETHER NOW ----- OOOOOHs AND AHHHHHs!

I love her! She is so beautiful...that dress---WOW, WOW, WOW!

What do you do? Buy a pretty doll and then dress her up? Well, you did a magnificent job!

:manyheart:hug

beautiful, great doll, i remember when i made dolls gosh been years ago i should do it again i made the most beautiful bride doll and gave it to my sister when she got married, i wonder what ever happened to it. your doll is a beautiful start to a addicting pattern, just ask maryjo :lol:lol:lol:lol

shes very pretty. i did a whole set of season dolls myself. gave them to my daughter. i love making dolls. have pics of all of them. have to put them on my photobucket one of these dys. i do have a pic of an angel on my phtotbucket. going to make another one in purple/lav for someone real nice. good job

Archived