Peekaboo Plunge!

thecrochetdude

That's an awesome pattern. I personally wouldn't wear it since my body type wouldn't look good in it, but it's great you got it published. My subscription to Crochet! is about to end, but I think this issue is in one of the final couple I should get. Too bad my daughter isn't a girly girl.

I got my issue in the mail today and that pattern 'popped' out at me. I love it!! Awesome job, Drew!!! It's a beautiful pattern. My DD loves it also (she's 25) and wants me to make it for her. She will definitely wear it!

You know, I wouldn't mind wearing that myself at the beach this summer, with a little bit of adaptation. I would definitely need to wear a certain undergarment with it, so I need to see if I can figure a way to add a back strap that would look good.

It looks so cool and flirty! I love it!!!

It goes to show you -- it takes a guy to design such a sexy pullover! Makes me wish I were 30 years younger and 25 pounds lighter! :blush Congratulations, Drew!

wow, fabulous job with the design! I may just have to buy this issue of Crochet! so I can make this for myself (without the white lacy insert ;) - of course that would drive my bf absolutely crazy...)!!

Grrr, I'm for real gonna be stalking my mail lady! The dress is just too cute Drew. Need to whip one up for Sundays, definitely church attire! :wink:devil

I now have some terrific motivation to drop some poundage and get back into shape. I've so been drooling over that pattern today, and I'll probably have to give my magazine a raincoat so I don't ruin it when it comes in the mail.

Wonders if it's appropriate for a middle aged, boring, go no where woman to want a dress like that ...

Archived