Peekaboo Plunge!

thecrochetdude

:fame Thanks again everyone! :fame

I'm thinking of designing a wrap that matches the dress, and also a variation that would not make it backless.

Couldn't you picture it in white with a longer skirt and used as a wedding dress? Then the shorter version in color as the bridesmaid's dresses?

:bounce

Wow! I just love this dress. I'm at that age (late 40's) where I'm still young enough to love those sexy dresses, but unfortunately gravity and a few extra pounds that won't come off make it tough to wear something like this. I think a strapped version would work better for my age bracket. However, I'm running out at lunch today to see if I can find this magazine and buy it. Maybe if I stare at the pattern long enough while walking on the treadmill, the pounds will just melt away and I can pull this off.

Kathy

Oh, if I were only SKINNY enough to wear such things!!!

AWESOME CROCHETING!!! Gorgeous Outfit!!!

And congratulations on getting into the

magazine!!! Can I ask ... HOW you submit products to get in?

If no time, just point me in the right direction!!! THANKS

and Congrads again!!!

That is Hot and Fabulous Drew!!!!

Thank you for the beautiful design - I can't wait to pick up a copy of Crochet!

:yay

And yeah... a longer version would be beautiful wedding gown - nice thinking!

• 2 weeks later...
That would look oh so pretty casual too! WIth a pair of darlk blue jeans underneath!! gorgeous

That is what I was thinking above. Someone suggested goucho (sp?) pants. I showed the girls here at work, of course now I have to make a few for them.

Great job, very sexy. I love it and can't wait to go get a copy of the magazine.

Val

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I just received my Crochet! magazine:clapYour " Peekaboo Plunge "is gorgeous:yay , gorgeous:yay gorgeous:yay Congrat's to you:cheer Fantastic job:yes

That is what I was thinking above. Someone suggested goucho (sp?) pants. I showed the girls here at work, of course now I have to make a few for them.

Great job, very sexy. I love it and can't wait to go get a copy of the magazine.

Val

I would love to see photos! Please be sure to post!! :yay

:bounce

Oh Drew, that is an absolutly gorgeous piece of work!!

Now, if you can design one with a built in bra, and a titanium girdle, I might just be able to pull it on...lol..

seriously, TO BE YOUNG AGAIN, I would wear it in a heartbeat!

Great designing as usual!

:hook JoAnn

Archived