STASH BUSTING crochet-along GAME!! ****CLOSED FOR 2007 ****

Krystal16

Wow! I haven't counted my skeins of yarn, but am sure I don't have anywhere near 1000!

Just in time, I can change my score for this week! I've finally used up a 3/4 skein(nuts, wished I'd have started with a full!) on plain squares for my Smilieghan.

Sally

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used up two more half skeins on squares I am working on. :cheer

I am going to post my weekly total for this week since I will be gone the rest of the day and probably won't be back by 8:00.....so....my grand total for this week is -54 :blush ooops. Oh well, at least now I get to start over at 0 for this week and the negative will just be in my YTD.

Used up one more ball this morning making squares for my Harlequin afghan :cheer

And I was so proud of myself today - I went into Michael's this morning to get a set of knitting needles that I needed for an upcoming project (already have the yarn for this one) and that was the only thing I bought. I walked right past the yarn - even the $2.00 Moda Dea - picked up the needles I needed and walked to the register to pay. :clap

Wow that over a thousand skeins sure puts me to shame I counted mine and I have 37 skeins and about 7 or 8 balls lol. I'm thinking I should have gone out and bought a bunch of yarn before I started this lol. I'm about to finish 1 ball of yarn then I'll see if I can get something going to use up some of this other yarn.

Thank you for your help.:)

And now for some good news, Finally I have some points.

I've got 3 points.I've used some small balls of yarn that

I had laying around.:cheer

To this points I add 2 points because I finish a new skein today that I started

last night. I'm making some dishcloths and potholders for a swap that I'm

in. So my Stash busting Score for the week is 5.:cheer:clap

well my little girls are asking for me, and I'm done crocheting now until the go to bed later. So, my reported score is now 12! Woot :cheer

You ladies are kickin my butt! My pathetic score so far is only 4. However, I had to sit thru training class all week and work, so time has been quite limited. The next week & a half will be as well, but I'm TRYING to fit the yarn in... it just isn't working :ohdear

I'm thinking I need to commit to sharing some squares or something, mebbe that'll lite a fire under my hook! :D

I must say tho, I haven't bought anything to decrese my score, YET! :devil

Way to go Ladies, AWESOME job!!! :cheer

OK...so since it's a weekly tally, I guess I'll officially join tomorrow..no sense in totalling just one day...especially since DH and I have a date night tonight and he's informed me he's taking me to AC Moore LOL!! And I'm going to have to be in the yarn section cause that's what our sitter wants instead of getting paid:c9....so I'll adjust my sig line and start my tallies tomorrow morning!!

Jessie

Last night, I got inspired and started to make a throw for my bedroom, which upped my score by 4!

My weekly total for 1/27 = 12

Just finished one more small ball making more squares for my afghan. I'm getting ready to go out with some friends tonight and won't be doing anymore crocheting before the weekly tally posting deadline, so I'll go ahead and post my total for the week as 5.

I still can't believe how high some of you have gotten this week. :eek Hopefully I can step it up in the weeks to come.

I just finished up a skien on a scarf I'm making I need to find another one to do the edging but I don't know if I will finish by 8 - only an hr left. I planed on crocheting more today but we went out to lunch with mil we were planing on going somewhere local but then after we had already left we decided to go somewhere an Hr away. I was disappointed I didn't bring anything to work on. Oh well we had some good Dim Sum anyways.

So my stashbusting score for the week is 17

My score for the week is 9...I think, is that what my sig says? I'm going to go work on my afghans so I will be more competitive next week.....LOL

Going to go ahead and reset my Weekly score........

Archived