STASH BUSTING crochet-along GAME!! ****CLOSED FOR 2007 ****

Krystal16

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had two very nice friends send me care packages in the mail today - BOTH with yarn in them! LOL! I will gladly take my 18 points off of my score, it made my day! With my Ebay shipment coming in (depending on when it shows up), I maybe be shooting the moon this week!

i am weak!!

i went to joann's today, and they had some cute yarns with a pink clearance sticker that said 3.00...but there was a sign that said "take 50% off the pink sticker price" so...i got about 10 skeins....but when i got up to the register...they were only .75 cents....but i was had willpower..i did not go back and get more lol...soo im definitely in the negative now, but im still happy about the great deal!

Sorry I didn't post my weekly scores and made you go to all the trouble of searching my sig line. I have been away for a few days. I'll try to be more careful this week.

I can already tell you, there is no way I will ever reach a 200 score in a week. Wow. I'm blown away.

Clare your blanket looks great. Was it hard crocheting with 3 strands together.

thanks for the compliments :hug it was easy peesy to crochet with the 3 strands, i just usd 8 ply and 10 mm hook:hook i think if the hook is too much smaller it would have been harder:yes

Hey I had a good bustin day!!! I gave away 7 skeins and wraped some partial skeins. So I am at 23. I am also resisting the urge to shop this thursday even though my hubby keeps asking me to go

Hi I am Jimmie Lu I am a crochet-a-holic my husband is my main enabler!!

I am finishing up some WIPs including a few lap robes for a bingo at the nursing home.

Hey I got a great Idea lets all send Krystal some yarn and keep her in the -'s lol Just joking!!!

I took pictures of the 2 scarves and hat I did finally .... I know they are BRIGHT... but I kind of like them :lol they are growing on me ... I haven't used up any more yarn yet .... well I had used 3 little balls for my blue star but I froged it and decided not to use that color ... go figure :lol

january056.jpg

january057.jpg

Danielle your scarfs are beautiful nice and bright.

Krystal I will get round to doing that pattern you emailed to me. Just starting to get back into the swing of things after my holiday.

I cant believe some of the scores in here. Im still at 1 and that was from last week so my score is currently zero.

I took pictures of the 2 scarves and hat I did finally .... I know they are BRIGHT... but I kind of like them :lol

Danielle - I especially like the 2nd one! Very cute!

Krystal I will get round to doing that pattern you emailed to me. Just starting to get back into the swing of things after my holiday.

Hope you had a good vacation, Aussie!

I just finished a skein on my Blue Star - of course, I do NOT have another country blue, so have to go buy another one - DH will stop tomorrow for me. At least I won't be tempted to buy more that way, and he won't buy more than I ask for! LOL! Of course, I can't continue on in the pattern because I'm messing with the colors as I go, and I want to see what I've got before I do the next step....

I'm working on a hat now, and the skein is only 2.5 oz (No, I didn't pick it for its size!) so hopefully I'll get out of the negatives before the end of the week! :yes

After all that training last week, I had a test today on the same & passed... so to celebrate I used 5 skeins of LB Boucle workin' on a baby blankie... yay for me :D

Scores are lookin' great for all you shoppin' ladiez :devil

Yesterday I used 1 skein on a bereavement blanket but had to buy 1 skein to finish my granddaughter's heart afghan. At least that leaves me even. Today I should be using up at least 1 skein to finish up the blanket and maybe a partial if I get the afghan completed.

I will probably try to post pictures when I get some batteries for my camera. When I originally bought the camera I bought rechargable batteries, but my teenage grandchildren would borrow them for their cd players. I gave them strict instructions to return the batteries when they were no longer working, but somehow they would forget. Now I have a charger with no batteries. Needless to say, when I get new batteries, they will not be "loaned" out to grandchildren again.

Archived