Woodland Lace Doily is done...

Goldkeeper

My internet was out for most of the day :angry so I finish my doily .:yay It's from a South Maid book #364..I also did some of my cross-stitch WIPs that I have not touched in months..:yes I have some half finished that need to be done ..:yes

th_IMG_6412.jpg

Thank You girls..:hug I love how doilies look when they have more of open space that you can see the wood of the table ..:hook Well it looks like I put my hook down and picked up a needle.. Here are all of my cross-stitch wips that I need to get done ..I am starting of with the Christmas elf on an owl then I will try to finish the Christmas Tree :ctreeone ..:yes so I can have them up on the wall before Dec 25th.. :sweat

.. You can click on the pictures..;)

http://wmg.photobucket.com/widgets/dynamicflash.php?featuretype=bucketstrip&featurename=WIPS&pa=/v281/goldkeeper1/CRAFTS/

My internet was out for most of the day :angry so I finish my doily .:yay It's from a South Maid book #364..I also did some of my cross-stitch WIPs that I have not touched in months..:yes I have some half finished that need to be done ..:yes

th_IMG_6412.jpg

wow...it's beautiful! i'm happy to see there are others out there with as low a threshold of boredom as me!...once my wrist heals it's back to "hooking" and finishing my x-stitch projects!

Archived