Sapphire Enchantment #9 My New design

Katchkan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH Kathy - What can I say, I HAVE to do this one also. It is the best by far.

So far this IS my favorite. I echo all of the above notations. They are my sentiments exactly. Neither can I catch up with you.

September is our 44th anniversary and this would look WONDERFUL as a centerpiece on our dining room table.

I am plugging along with the Topaz Temptations #8 and am enjoying it.

Keep up the good work.

June

Thank you one and all, Your kind comments mean more than you can possibly know. To share my passion with people who not only care, but understand is such a great gift. I do love crochetville, I owe you so much, My self esteem has gone up ten fold since I have joined. I never realized till I found this place that anyone would possibly be interested in the things I create.

From fruggs

your work is always beautiful! are you going to offer these on your website for sale?
I am going to try my darndest to get a publisher to notice these patterns, But If I am not successful then I will self publish them on my website. They will be available one way or the other. I promised myself I would make a real effort to share my work since you all seem to think it is worthy. I still have my doubts but, I will give it my best shot.

No matter what, your opinions and respect I cherish. Thank you ever so much:hug

Ok, this one is my favorite so far, and the fact that it's my birthstone makes it even better!!!

Please let me know when you are ready to publish that one. I'll be the first in line to get it!!!!:cheer

Keep up the good work.

Archived