2016 Stashbusting CAL

greyhoundgrandma

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On my phone, so no fancy font or bright colors... I did some crocheting in the car this afternoon, but still not enough to count...

WTD 0 / YTD 0

I've been plugging away at my afghan, so:

Stashbuster Total: WTD +2 YTD -6

I may not be so lucky next week, if my order from Herrschners comes in!   :devil

:manyheart 

I rolled 25 balls of yarn just today. I got home from being in PA and the people who were checking on our animals didn't check the bedroom. Well, my cat decided he was going to get in my tote with yarn =/ Thankfully he got half skeins, BUT they're all nice & neat in balls now..

WTD; +25  YTD; ​-3

On the tablet one more time because I just didn't feel like getting the laptop out! Lol

Let's see... +2 carryover from last week when I forgot to report in, +6 Patons wool from a tote I'm going to felt, +2 green (leftover from the Nana ghan) used on a tote and a new chunky c2c scrap ghan, and then I bought 12 skeins for my Sophie -24... yikes!

WTD -14 YTD -36

Scores for the week ending 1/31/16

Gold Medal Winner: lhasaapsolady +44
Silver Medal Winner: Jessicali +25
Bronze Medal Winner: Bailey4 +9

Yarn flying all over the house:
ShanaEirin +5
Addicted2patterns +4
greyhoundgrandma +4

Ellie 13 +3
SamT87 +2  
Pineknott +2
Yarnscrapper +2
PBLKNP +2

Holding steady:
CrabbyRat
HollyzHobbyz 
ladychris2010 
MalisaMeesa 
owlvamp
treetybird87

Using some; getting some:

Howieann -12
Shoot the Moon Winner: yarn_monkey -14

I found out the green squares I was given were 3.5" and the multi colored ones were 3".  I found a slightly used skein of RHSS aran to border the squares, but I had to use different hooks until I figured out how to get them all to 4". I knew I didn't have enough :yarn, so I bought another. I used the 1st skein to border the squares and rolled down the new one :crocheting 30 squares together, I might have enough to get the other 70 together. I'll definitely need more to make a decent border for the afghan.

WTD: + 3   YTD: + 26

Ellie 13

P.S. You posted the score while I was typing this, can you add me or should I save it for next week ?

January's YTD scores:

Gold Medal Winner: lhasaapsolady +70

Silver Medal Winner: Bailey4 +30

Bronze Medal Winner SamT87 +29

Shrinking Stash:

Ellie 13 +26

owlvamp +19

Addicted2patterns +11

pineknott +5

yarnscrapper +4

crabby rat 0

New friends in the stash:

ShanaEirin -3

jessicali -3

PNLKNP-6

greyhoundgrandma -27

yarn_monkey -36

January's Shoot the Moon Winner: howieann -56

This week might not be quite as good, I've got today through Wednesday to get stuff done, then I have to figure out what I want to pack on my carry on for when I fly to Tampa this weekend... Gonna not have much crochet time this weekend due to being at Conference with my business and I'm sure going to be chilling with my it works sisters on the beach - in FEBRUARY!!!

WELL THAT WAS A WHIRLWIND. was in the hospital all weekend and most of yesterday getting a cast on my ankle. ended with

WTD +4 and YTD +20 for the week ending on Sat 1/30/16

and I've already got +6 for this week too my mom brought me yarn and thats all I did when I wasn't being poked and prodded and then casted so I think I'll get a lot more crocheting done

WELL THAT WAS A WHIRLWIND. was in the hospital all weekend and most of yesterday getting a cast on my ankle. ended with

and I've already got +6 for this week too my mom brought me yarn and thats all I did when I wasn't being poked and prodded and then casted so I think I'll get a lot more crocheting done

Oh no!! Did you break your ankle or just a bad sprain? I hope you heal up soon!!

Glad there was a silver lining to the hospital stay. Hope the ankle heals quickly!

Archived