2016 Stashbusting CAL

greyhoundgrandma

Can you put my name on the list too, by the way? I am participating but I'm not on it yet :)

Just finished a skein of white, and a ball of grey, so +3, yay! Haven't bought anything yet. And I'm trying my best not to! I did buy three crochet books, but those don't count thankfully. Was a really good deal too! 3 for just 10€, each being worth 10 new already.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you put my name on the list too, by the way? I am participating but I'm not on it yet :)

Just finished a skein of white, and a ball of grey, so +3, yay! Haven't bought anything yet. And I'm trying my best not to! I did buy three crochet books, but those don't count thankfully. Was a really good deal too! 3 for just 10€, each being worth 10 new already.

I had added yours earlier--it's alphabetical not in order of joining. I double checked and it's there.

Yeah my name isn't on the list either. Don't rush I play anyways. :)

I used a skein of yarn and rolled a ball. +3

So sorry--I don't know how yours missed being on it, but I've added it now.

If I've missed adding anyone else, just let me know.

I had a little time to kill this morning and browsed through the yarn aisle at Walmart, but I managed to resist temptation. I did notice that some of the skeins seem to have new packaging and be getting smaller. Maybe I just haven't looked closely enough lately.

DH and I have been out of town and really busy with family so I didn't remember to post until I was already in bed Saturday night from spending the day with the in laws. Believe me, I didn't have enough energy to even consider getting up to do it! Lol! I only used up 1 skein though, so I'll just add it to this week. I'll probably still shoot the moon though... I had a gift card to Hobby Lobby that I got for Christmas TWO ENTIRE CHRISTMASES AGO! that I finally got a plan for. So off I went today and bought 12 skeins for a Sophie's Universe. I can't start it until I get Peanut's birthday minion afghan done (which I haven't started yet lol) but hopefully soon!

So far, I've got the skein from last week (+2) and a skein of Patons Classic Wool I used on a tote bag (+2) and then a big fat -24 from Hobby Lobby today. Oops!

Does this mean I have to do anything special with the scores this week?

As last week's shoot the moon winner you are to post the WTD scores on Sunday and then I will post the YTD scores. If you aren't able to for any reason, just let me know. I'll be posting the YTD scores, so doing both wouldn't be any problem.

If you were referring to your own scores, on the last full week of each month you post both your week to date score and your cumulative year to date score. Then both of these lists are posted on Sunday.

Was that clear as mud?! LOL

As last week's shoot the moon winner you are to post the WTD scores on Sunday and then I will post the YTD scores. If you aren't able to for any reason, just let me know. I'll be posting the YTD scores, so doing both wouldn't be any problem.

If you were referring to your own scores, on the last full week of each month you post both your week to date score and your cumulative year to date score. Then both of these lists are posted on Sunday.

Was that clear as mud?! LOL

Nope, I got it now! Will do, I will have time to do it, no worries! You just confused me with the statement of posting the YTD scores too, so I thought I might have to do more than the weekly scores. But I will do it no problem! Sorry for all the questions

Sorry for all the questions

Questions are never a problem!

I've got about a dozen more rows and then the border to go on the ABC blanket. Not sure if that will use up another skein or not. I'll be glad to be on to the next project. We'll be gone overnight this weekend, so I've got to decide on a smaller project to take.

Archived