Holding Steady...

Crabby rat

MalisaMeesa

Building that stash...

Greyhoundgrandma -7

Yarn_monkey -10

Addicted2patterns -12

Shoot the Moon winner... PBLKNP -14 

I am late in posting because I've been on a plane from Florida this morning & just got home.. I didn't have time to do any crocheting at all this weekend, it was GO GO GO from Thursday when my plane hit the ground until now..

Week ending 2/6 +2

-6, as my friend sent me the skeins she'd bought for me. She wasn't able to visit me due to illness :( So now I'm at -2 for this week. (Aah, so worried! Making an amigurumi with a single skein I had combined with white, and I'm really scared I don't have enough to finish it! I guess I'll have to bike to the store to get more if I don't... Maybe if I crochet faster I won't run out! ;) )

I've been terrible.. I've not even picked up a hook & yarn since I've been back from Florida.. My company announced HUGE bonuses & I'm going for teh $20,000 bonus so I"ve been working my tail off on that.. I probably should crochet a bit, but think of all that yarn I could buy when I get that bonus!! haha..

Used up the third skein in the cowl...+2   = +6

Fourth skein used in the cowl...+2   = +8.

I ordered 9 skeins yesterday. I'm assuming it will be next week before they get here.

That would be a LOT of yarn, Jessica! But what fun!

Almost forgot--I gave a skein of light yarn to my friend who's trying to learn to crochet. She was using a dark yarn that was hard to see the stitiches....+2  = +10

Almost forgot--I gave a skein of light yarn to my friend who's trying to learn to crochet. She was using a dark yarn that was hard to see the stitiches....+2  = +10

I was bad today and gave in to the urge to buy the yarn for a blanket...9 skeins...-18  =  -8

I was bad today and gave in to the urge to buy the yarn for a blanket...9 skeins...-18  =  -8

I had finished most of a skein and finished the cowl, then used the rest of the skein making a Barbie top and shawl...+2   =  -6

Darn Joann's... I did a bad thing. Again.  :reyes  They're having their big President's Day sale plus a coupon for 20% off your entire purchase... So I wound up with 3 skeins of Deborah Norville Everyday Worsted for an afghan that will happen after the Minions and Sophie and 2 more skeins of something or other that was just too pretty walk past. Sigh. My poor stashbusting score... Good thing it's only February! And I've been working on plenty, just nothing to finish anything up yet. Oh well. -10 for now. 

Archived