2016 Stashbusting CAL

greyhoundgrandma

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More working on the Minions and some squares for our birthday girls and still didn't actually finish anything off, outside The Purge earlier this week and last week's +4. Never made it to Goodwill either! Oh well. Next week!  :)

WTD +56

ran out of white for my peppermint throw so I had to buy more. ended up buying three because Michaels was having a sale on the red heart soft. hopefully I won't need to buy more this project.

WTD: -4 YTD: +9 week of 3/5/16

Oh, dear...hopefully I'm not too late for the totals.  Yesterday was my birthday, so I was very busy and didn't get a chance to enter them.  I did a lot of crocheting this week, but I'm working with HUGE skeins, so nothing was used up.  So:

Stashbuster Total: WTD +0 YTD -14

:manyheart

Scores for the Week

Gold Medal Winner:  Yarn_monkey +56

Silver Medal Winner: Greyhoundgrandma +9

Bronze Medal Winner: Pineknott +4

Using Up Yarn:

Owlvamp +3

Howieann +2

Bailey4 +2

Holding Steady:

Yarnscrapper

ShanaEirin

PBLKNP

Enjoying New Yarn:

jessicali -1

Addicted2Patterns -4

Going over the Moon this week:  HollyzHobbyz -8

I didn't post last week, but it was 0 anyway. I used a ball (+1) on a bunny started last year, but there wasn't enough. I went to A.C. Moore and traded back my Aran skein for white to finish the bunny, but I didn't use much. If I make another bunny and some bunny pins I might be able to roll it down by Sat.

WTD: + 1  YTD: + 38

Ellie 13

I finished my little unicorn finally but was kind of bummed I didn't even use up a small ball of yarn at all on this!! I have to get started on stuff, because I'm going to Hobby Lobby tomorrow for stuff to make Michael a sheep shirt (for a play he's doing Thursday) and I always look at the clearance rack and there always seem to be ILTY on clearance, if only a skein or 2.

Well, I knew I'd go into the negatives today because I went to Hobby Lobby to get some stuff to make my 9 year old son his shirt & ears for his school play tomorrow night (He chose to be a sheep...) Anyways, As usual, I checked the clearance aisle & they coincindentally had the 2 colors I'm doing a blanket in, and I needed 2 more skeins of those colors anyways, so I grabbed them.

Archived