2016 Stashbusting CAL

greyhoundgrandma

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I forgot to post before we went out yesterday evening... I know scores have already been posted, should I just add to next week?

Some people just skip and start fresh for the week like they had been posted and some add on to the next week. Whichever you prefer.

Apparently I forgot to post this week but it doesn't matter i was at Zero for the week, and now I'm -14 for the current week too I bought Wool for dying :( and some chunky stuff to finish a scarf!

I forgot to post Sat. so I'll add it to this week. I finished the boy bear, and his coveralls Sat. I finished the rest of the afghan squares Sun. :cheer . I used 3 balls (+3). I started :crocheting the squares together so I might use 1/2 the white by Sat. I'll try to remember to add any more points I get this week.

WTD:  + 3   YTD:  + 43

Ellie 13

I was able to make a good dent in my stash this week.  I had scads of the lion boucle that my dear hubby bought me a year ago, the problem was there wasn't enough of any one color,  I solved that problem this week by making granny squares.  I'm not finished putting them all together yet, but it sure will be a nice warm afghan.  WTD+70

Been cleaning my craft area trying to get it more manageable . Gave daughter a whole lot of skeins she would only count 7 for me and went to bed so the rest will be counted for next week. +14

Final Score +14 +40 = 54

WTD +54

Gold Medal Winner!  lhasaapsolady  +70   :manyheart

Silver Medal Winner!  owlvamp  +54  :c9

Bronze Medal Winners!  greyhoundgrandma  +4   :clap and Addicted2patterns  +4

Using up that stash!  :yay

Ellie 13  +3

Holding steady!   :tup

howieann  0 

PBLKNP   0

pineknott  0

yarnscrapper  0

Oops, I did it again!  :bang

MalisaMeesa  -14

...and last, but not least...SHOOT THE MOON!!!   ShanaEirin  -32   :devil   :devil   :devil

Thank you all!

I had posted this on Sunday so it was easy to miss. no change. can you add me please?

thanks!

You have a +6 posted last Sunday that is on last weeks list (silver medal). I didn't see anything after that. But I'm glad to share the bronze spot with you this week.

I finished the afghan yesterday and used a little more than 1/2 the white (+1) :cheer . I don't know what to make next. I have some peach :yarn , so I might make a doll, if I can find a nice hair color. I have some red and green, I could make lady bugs and turtles, or Christmas stockings :lol .

WTD: + 1  YTD: + 44

Ellie 13

Archived