2016 Stashbusting CAL

greyhoundgrandma

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On page 23 I posted my scores and they weren't added in on the finally score. I will add them to this weekends.

Thanks

I'm so sorry! I don't know how I missed it. I'll be glad to add them to the list or you can have a head start on this week, whichever you'd prefer.

As one who has shot the moon and had to post the scores several times, it is really hard when people post before Friday to keep track of the scores as people are still posting their current scores through Saturday before posting their final scores.  It's easy to get lost in the crowd.  I try to go back, but honestly unless they are big and preferably colored if you post early in the week it is really easy to be missed.

Honestly it's not a big deal!

And some can't make there letters big or color.

I am one of those that can't make my letters any bigger or color or I would do it. I also posted when I can and haven't been back on. So I'm sorry.

Honestly it's not a big deal!

And some can't make there letters big or color.

I am one of those that can't make my letters any bigger or color or I would do it. I also posted when I can and haven't been back on. So I'm sorry.

It is easier to see the scores when they are in color or bigger, but I know some are posting from their phones or other devices. And sometimes schedules require posting early. Again, sorry I missed you!

I finally got a shipped notice from knitpicks and it says delivery by Saturday--when I first looked it said Friday. Our post office gets mail in on Saturday but the window isn't open to get packages too big to fit in the box. So....I'll just have to wait and see if my numbers plummet this week or next.

I can't do it on my android tablet either. I get all this html gobbledygook and it's a mess.

Well I finished a skein on my Moogly ghan but had to replace it so still at 0 for the week. Hopefully I'll make some progress at some point this week!

Yes, I hate that about posting from my iPad or iPhone. I wonder why one can't change the font or get the usual Crochetville emoticons on a tablet?

I used up a skein in a throw...+2.

Another skein used up in the throw...+2  =  +4

I had a change in the day's plans and ended up with the afternoon to crochet. Finished the throw and two more skeins...+4  =  +8.

I had a change in the day's plans and ended up with the afternoon to crochet. Finished the throw and two more skeins...+4  =  +8.

I've finished all the parts of the gingerbread house throw. Now I have to sew all the little decorations on the house blocks, sew them together and then onto the middle section and do the border. I felt like I was closer to getting through with it until I typed all that out--LOL. I finished the green skein with less than a foot to spare--much too close for my taste!    +2    =  +10

Good grief. Needed more yarn to finish the Moogly ghan so I bought 2 more and I've finished off one of them. -2 so far and hopefully I'll make that back up by Saturday. We'll see!  :)

I've finished all the parts of the gingerbread house throw. Now I have to sew all the little decorations on the house blocks, sew them together and then onto the middle section and do the border. I felt like I was closer to getting through with it until I typed all that out--LOL. I finished the green skein with less than a foot to spare--much too close for my taste!    +2    =  +10

The knitpicks order arrived.....-92  = -82

Sadly I was just 2 points away from getting my YTD back to 0. Now I have my work cut out for me.

Archived