2016 Stashbusting CAL

greyhoundgrandma

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Working on scores now!

I used up a skein on a braided cowl, then went to michaels and bought 11 skeins for a retirement present afghan... I've used up one of those so far.

WTD -18

Okay, sorry I don't have all the good colors today!

GOLD MEDAL - Inkked0317 +155

SILVER MEDAL - HowieAnn +6

BRONZE MEDAL - yarnlover1987 +4

USING UP THAT YARN...

addicted2patterns +2

SamT87 +2

ShanaEirin +2

HOLDING STEADY...

PBLKNP 0

yarnscrapper 0

ADDING TO THE STASH...

owlvamp -2

MalisaMeesa -10

greyhoundgrandma -12

SHOOTING THE MOON...

me again!

Yarn_monkey -18

I'll post scores again next week!

Thanks for posting the scores, Nikki! I was afraid I would be shooting the moon this week; thanks for saving me!

Glad I could help! Lol! I've got lunch plans on Sunday, so I'll probably be posting early... around 10:30 or 11. 

So far I've used up 2 of the skeins (+4) I bought last week on my Mile-A-Minute afghan. I refuse to shoot the moon for a 3rd week in a row! Lol! 

Hi all!!!  So, this week I made 2 Groot figures, one large wire-edged rose, one baby dress, and 10 WUA squares...used up 3 skeins and 1 ball in total, so that's +7 for the week!!!

I made a extra large virus shawl finished a baby blanket annnnd started another shawl!! Using up 6 skiens and a ball! I think I'm slowly working on getting back into the positives!

WTD= +13

Working on scores now... I know it's early but I'm going out of town for a birthday lunch so if I miss anybody, I'll add you in later!

Finished more skeins on the mile a minute so...

WTD +8

Tablet again so I apologize for the lack of good colors!

GOLD MEDAL... TIE! MalisaMeesa & SamT87 +13

SILVER MEDAL... TIE! Owlvamp & yarn_monkey +8

BRONZE MEDAL... Inkked0317 +7

Using up that yarn...

ShanaEirin +6

Holding steady...

Greyhoundgrandma 0

HowieAnn 0

PBLKNP 0

Yarnscrapper 0

And nobody in the negatives this week!

I'll update later this afternoon for anyone I missed.... don't worry if you haven't posted yet because I know I'm way early!

Thanks for posting the scores! Any time on Sunday is not too early. Wow!--no negatives!! Great work, everyone!

Next week is the last week of the month, so I'll post both the WTD and YTD next Sunday.

I haven't been here since May 2nd (3 weeks :eek ). I had trouble getting here, kept getting "Page cannot be displayed". I still had  Amy's e-mailed, so I contacted her. Turns out I was on a blocked list (don't know why  :shrug) . Amy got it fixed, so I'm back :yay . 3 weeks without all of you was torture. Any way I did a lot of :crocheting and used quite a bit of :yarn. The 1st week I finished a teddy bear, coveralls for the bear, coveralls and a dress (for a doll). The last 2 weeks I made 2 hats, finished borders on 4 knitted strips then   :crocheting them together and almost finished a doll (needs to be stuffed and sewn together). I used 3 skeins and 4 balls (+ 10) :cheer . I might add more points before Sat. It's great to be back !

WTD: + 10   YTD: + 57

Ellie 13

I put a border on the knitted afghan and made another doll dress. I used 2 balls (+ 2) :cheer . I have to get some RH SS Turqua to make a hat for a co-worker. If I get it on Sun. I'll start with a negative score next week.

WTD: + 12   YTD: + 59

Ellie 13

Archived