2014 Stashbusting CAL

greyhoundgrandma

Oh bother, I forgot to post yesterday too! Didn't do much last week, just rolled one skein to a ball. Sooo

WTD +1, YTD +4

You know, part of me hoped that I'd be doing better than +4 by mid-June - but part of me is just thrilled that I'm on the positive side! :lol

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Shannart has the all time high score for the week..at least as long as I've been playing!!

Hope to post more yarn for sale this week.  Getting a decent response from the yarn buy sell swap group on Facebook

Wow - what an impressive week of scores!!  Way to go everyone!!

I was busy all day Saturday and Saturday night, and forgot all about posting, so I'll carry my little +3 to next week, where I might actually be able to add another rolled skein to that score.  We shall see... LOL

:manyheart

First time all year that I am the Shoot the Moon winner.  I will be happy to do the scorekeeping next weekend.

:manyheart

Ok. Thanks!

I cried as I gave up what yarn I did.....silly as that sounds.  It all went to wonderful places, but it was hard.

However, yarn is very bulky.  And I had to get rid off stuff from my 5 X 10 (high as a regular room) floor-to-ceiling stuffed storage unit and fit what I took into a 5 X 5 X 8 trailer..... :cry

However, when I finally got everything I kept to fit....I was all like  :c9 !

I got yarn in the mail today....-22. I hope to decrease this a little before the end of the week.

Reminder: This is the last week of the month so please post WTD and YTD scores this week.

I did something you won't believe.  I went to Hobby Lobby for one skein of yarn, and I only went home with ONE SKEIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That doesn't happen too often.  Sometimes those clearance skeins just jump in my cart!  But not today, I fought  them off. 

I volunteered at the local resale store and found a ball and a skein of some really nice yarn, so I bought them and gave them a good home.

So there goes my score, again.

I will probably be posting the scores on Sunday when I get home from church.  Probably around 11 am central time.

WTD=+1  YTD=+69

Too tired to get anything else done tonight.  I will post after church tomorrow.  Good night.

Archived