2014 Stashbusting CAL

greyhoundgrandma

Wanna share your friends? Mine just expect me to make them free stuff all the time :((

I tell all my friends that I take requests if they just buy the yarn. I tell them if they get the yarn they can pick out the colors they want. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've done 10 squares for the Stitch-cation Challenge. Used a ball and rolled a skein (+2) :cheer . I might get 3 more squares done by Sat. and some more :yarn used. This is really eating up those balls of misc. yarn.

WTD: + 2  YTD:  + 75

Ellie 13

I'm in the same boat as Bailey..I was gone over the weekend.  I thought I'd have internet..nooooo.  Sold some more yarn..86 skeins and 3 balls.  I do have some new yarn coming and it could be here by Friday.

So far this week: two bushels of peas, four recipes of zucchini bread, squash and eggplants into the freezer, yard mowed, but not much crocheting time. What I have been working on is just plarn in and then immediately out, so I haven't even been counting it. Knitting group is tomorrow afternoon, so hopefully I'll have time to work on a real project and use up some yarn.

I made the mistake of looking down the yarn aisle at Wal-Mart today. They had RH Reflective. Sooo that earned me -18. But I made 2 hats for +3. The hats work up really quickly--#5 yarn and a K hook.

-15 for the week so far

I need to make a thank you gift for a lady I have never met... Thinking maybe a shawl? What is your go to thank you?

Probably a bag/tote or maybe a scarf. Depends on how big a thank you.

I finished off one skein +2 and rolled a skein into a ball +1. Going on a road trip this weekend and I plan to crochet the whole ride, so hopefully I will build my score up by Saturday night!

I made the mistake of looking down the yarn aisle at Wal-Mart today. They had RH Reflective. Sooo that earned me -18. But I made 2 hats for +3. The hats work up really quickly--#5 yarn and a K hook.

-15 for the week so far

Two more skeins used up. I love this bulky yarn! Down to -11.

I'm in the same boat as Bailey..I was gone over the weekend.  I thought I'd have internet..nooooo.  Sold some more yarn..86 skeins and 3 balls.  I do have some new yarn coming and it could be here by Friday.

Paradise Fibers today.... what an absolutely AWESOME shop!  I was kinda a good girl and only bought yarn for 2 specific projects and put the other yarn back....waaaaa!!!

I think it was another 7 or 8..Have to get the bag out of the car yet. 

Paradise Fibers today.... what an absolutely AWESOME shop!  I was kinda a good girl and only bought yarn for 2 specific projects and put the other yarn back....waaaaa!!!

I think it was another 7 or 8..Have to get the bag out of the car yet. 

Ok it was 7... plus the 40 I got the other day...and I used up a ball last night.

WTD: +81

Posting early.  Going out to a Barn Dance to celebrate being cancer free!  I can't believe it will be two years as a survivor in October.

WTD=+8!

Archived