2014 Stashbusting CAL

greyhoundgrandma

I made more squares for the Stitch-cation Challenge, 14 done, 6 more to go :cheer . I used 3 balls rolled 2 skeins (+5). With my squares coming out 11", 1 skein might not be enough to   :crocheting  the together. I'll have to get a skein of black to make the border. It will probably take more than 1, so I'll  buy a pounder then I'll only lose 2 points :lol . I'll wait until next week and see what I really need.

WTD: + 5  YTD: + 80

Ellie 13

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rolled two skeins into balls.  Not a lot of yarn used this week.  Knitting uses so much less yarn than crochet.

WTD=+2  YTD=+82

Just a friendly reminder.  Please put your scores in colorful and larger fonts if you can.  It makes it so much easier for the scorekeeper of the week.  Thanks.

2 more squares for the Stitch-cation Challenge (16 done). Used 2 balls (+2). I'm putting them aside for 1 day to make a girl teddy bear for a co-worker. Used 1 ball making the dress (+1). I'll start the bear tonight and get back to the squares tomorrow afternoon (or Mon.).

WTD:  + 8   YTD:  + 83

Ellie 13

Bought two skeins, one for a Xmas tree skirt and the other for a prayer shawl. 
Rolled a skein of one of the colors I already had for the skirt.  It kept  unraveling and getting a little too familiar with the other skeins in the bag.

For week ending July 26, 2014:

WTD:  -3  / YTD:   -96

Archived