2014 Stashbusting CAL

greyhoundgrandma

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone!! Didn't go back and read everyones posts, that would take me forever. I haven't been here in months probably. the only crocheting I have done in months is the other day I added 2 rows to an unfinished granny square. Hope everyone is doing well and if not pray everything is ok with your situation. Have a great rest of the week. Will try to be more active on here.

good to see you!!

Thanks!! It's nice to be seen.

So no crochet today. My local Joann's is having a sale, so gonna check it out tomorrow. Saw in weekly ad they have 70% off clearence. Only ever been to Joann's once. I usually stick to Michaels or Hobby Lobby. The prices just seem to be better. (especially at Michaels) Maybe with sale I can get some good deals.

Have a great night everyone!!

Wishing you many happy crocheting hours!!

It really depends with JoAnns.  I find their online sales to be quite good, especially when I can get free shipping.  I also go their for all my ami and doll stuff, eyes, elastic, etc.  They have a larger selection and the prices are better.

I really wish we had a local Hobby Lobby.  The closet is a few hours so I don't get their often.  Their brand of yarn is something I wish I could get more frequently.  I do need to order some sew on googly eyes from them.  So far they are the only place I can find them for a niece who wants to loom them and a Mom who uses them for her puppet mittens.

I made a girl bear, used a ball (+1). I finished the squares for the Stitch-cation Challenge :cheer , used 2 balls and rolled a skein down (+3). I bought a pounder of black (-2) to :crocheting  them together and make the border. I hope to have the afghan done before the deadline (Aug. 30).

WTD: + 5    YTD: + 88

Ellie 13

Archived