2014 Stashbusting CAL

greyhoundgrandma

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been hooking this week, a little bit anyway... not enough to count any balls or skeins, though.  LOL  I am currently trying to write out my first ever pattern for a hat that I designed myself... I think it's coming along okay, but only time (and testers) will be able to tell for sure... LOL

Happy February!!!  

WTD 0 / YTD +2 week ending 2/01/2014

Here are the WTD Stashbusting Scores, as of 2/1/2014!

Gold Medal = Braxxi +26

Silver Medal = Hazeleyedbeauty +12

Bronze Medal = Shannart +11

Burning through that stash!

VikingRunnerGirl = +6

Shining_Star = +5

CLLinda = +4

kiwikitti = +4

mva5493 = +4

BigPinkPolkaDot = +2

PBLKNP = +2

rebby = +2

Holding steady, resisting temptation!

crabby rat = 0

krazycrocheter = 0

ladychris2010 = 0

pineknott = 0

Oops, I did it again!

greyhoundgrandma = -2

Ellie 13 = -3

Addicted2patterns = -4

Howieann = -4

prettywoman030981 = -7

FrLopLady = -18

AND, SHOOT THE MOON!!! Bailey4 -35

Thank you everyone for all your hard work (on either side of the spectrum)! :manyheart

I haven't been here since Jan. 18th. The 25th I was so :sick I didn't even go to Michael's to help join squares for Warm Up America. All week I've been getting my crochet patterns organized in my lap top. I did a little   :crocheting, and used a ball (+1). A friend saw a pic of my bowling pins and ball, and wants a set.  I've also  been asked to make a baby afghan in pink. Of course I had no pink and very little white  :yarn   so I bought 2 skeins, 1 pink, 1 white (-4). Since scores were already posted, I'll call this next weeks score.  I better get  :crocheting.

WTD: - 3

Ellie 13

It looks like quite a bit of stashbusting going on around here.  Good job, everyone.

And to those who are acquiring yarn, enjoy it!

Have a good week, everyone! :manyheart

I haven't been here since Jan. 18th. The 25th I was so :sick I didn't even go to Michael's to help join squares for Warm Up America. All week I've been getting my crochet patterns organized in my lap top. I did a little   :crocheting, and used a ball (+1). A friend saw a pic of my bowling pins and ball, and wants a set.  I've also  been asked to make a baby afghan in pink. Of course I had no pink and very little white  :yarn   so I bought 2 skeins, 1 pink, 1 white (-4). Since scores were already posted, I'll call this next weeks score.  I better get  :crocheting.WTD: - 3

Ellie 13

Not to worry... I just added you!

Im game!

Jessica5966

Thank goodness I dont have to  count my stash!

Ill be adding to my signature- do I start with 0's since this is my first time?

Welcome to the group! Yes, you start with 0 with whatever stash you currently have.

I just placed a Knitpicks order - some for an immediate project, but some is for stash. An afghan I have planned, but haven't started yet - they're discontinuing something that was a perfect color for one of the sections for it! I'll have to get working to cancel that out before it gets here...!

Making squares to donate to michaels, +2 so far. The weather caused a small turnout on the 25 of jan. So since they are collecting squares until feb 15, still time to make more. My local store is planning another joining party as well.

Working on my 5th prayer shawl of the year.  I want to get it done before my HOPE meeting tonight.  I just have to finish the ruffle.

Archived