2014 Stashbusting CAL

greyhoundgrandma

Used up most of a 10 skein of RH.  Just a small ball left that I will find something to make with it and use it up.  Maybe a scrubbie.

So I'm at a +3 now for the week.  I keep going forward, hopefully.

:manyheart

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My bad case of project jumpatotis is keeping me from using up stash in any way! I'm hoping to get some out of my giant granny but I've also realized that I'm going to need to buy yarnfor it to use up all the sage color I have in my stash. The plus side is that it's going to end up being a good size after everything is said and done.

My bad case of project jumpatotis is keeping me from using up stash in any way! I'm hoping to get some out of my giant granny but I've also realized that I'm going to need to buy yarnfor it to use up all the sage color I have in my stash. The plus side is that it's going to end up being a good size after everything is said and done.

:rofl "project jumpatotis"

I didn't know that condition had a name!!  Thanks for filling me in... now I know what to call it!!  :hug

What is project jumpatotis?

I'm pretty sure it's a condition where you don't stick to one project until it's completed... you tend to "jump" from one project to another... some might call it Crochet ADD (or CADD - no, that's not real, I just made it up) ... anyway, when you go from one project to another you aren't using up much yarn on any one thing... I think... :think

I'm pretty sure it's a condition where you don't stick to one project until it's completed... you tend to "jump" from one project to another... some might call it Crochet ADD (or CADD - no, that's not real, I just made it up) ... anyway, when you go from one project to another you aren't using up much yarn on any one thing... I think... :think

That's my expert opinion. I have three different afghans going and am forcing myself not to start any more even though I have about twenty more ideas in my head! When the crochet Olympics happen, it's going to be hard to stick to just one project for two weeks. Most things I make (afghans) tend to take months to years to finish because of my projects jumpatotis!

Well then I definitely suffer from it. But if I'm lucky I might at least get a ball used up soon. Only cause it's yarn. One of my thread balls would take a while lol

Finished out some red on a RR.   +2

Sent 2 skeins off in the mail for a swap partner.. +4

Rolled some off white into a ball.. +1

Received 2 skeins in the mail.. -4

+3 for this week so far!!

Since I have nothing to really show this week and am sick YET AGAIN which is making me not want to do much of anything except forcing myself to watch the little ones, I'm going to count my yarn I rolled into a ball when I frogged the entire bit I was working on to start over on it a bit differently. I was going to just wait but I'd rather have a +1 now and one later than nothing at all! We are going to be driving up to MA in a couple of weeks so I'm hoping to get some work done then though i don't know how conductive a car is to working on an afghan since those are the only things I have going right now. Well... maybe I can work on some grannies and I was just gifted the Babette pattern... Hmm... I'll have to supplement that but I'm thinking it will look cute in single colored grannies from various skeins instead of all the color changes. (This is totally NOT because I hate weaving in ends. Nope. Nope. Nope.  :rolleyes )

WTD=+5 YTD=+29

Thank you, Crabbyrat!

I'm posting early.  I don't know what kind of day it will be.

Been knitting a baby set and finished a hat last night in a very soft baby alpaca yarn in lavender.  So pretty.  so here's my score.

Archived