Granny squares 2nd annual Happy Birthday Friendship/Comfortghan

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy Easter everyone! My girls woke us up at FOUR IN THE MORNING because they were so exited to see if the Easter Bunny has left them baskets. omg I'm so tired. LOL Also, the Easter bunny forgot to take the picture and note Audrey made for him, so yeah, I have to wake up at 4AM and feel like a jerk. LOL

I made kulich and pashka for the first time this year, that's Russian Easter bread and cheese, DH's grandparents' parents were Russian and they used to make it when they were alive so I decided to carry on the tradition for my girls to hopefully carry down as well. :)

Hope you all have a great day!

ok, well, hello all, maggi good to see you, hi yarnmonkey, sure was quiet without your Peanut posts an such around here, glad you are back, and dragnlady, good to see you posting too, hi pineknott and owlvamp, and carol too, there, hope I didn't forget anyone since my last post, hope you are all having a good Easter today, and the easter eggs have all been accounted for, lol, We invairiably lost track of some on those hunts years ago, only to turn up next time the lawn was mowed, or something, lol

Least here,the weather is cooperating, and it is mostly sunny, and mild for the day..I have yet to put in the ham, will do that shortly, as it is just the two of us for dinner, unless daughter and hubby pop over for a bit, but last i heard, they had plans already, so we will see..

working on my charitly things, am getting a lot done it seems, looking at the piles, lol Tomorrow, I will go insearch of boxes for a couple of mailings, but most of the rest will fit in a big puffy, soooooo, that is good..

Ok, all for now, gonna go and get that ham warmed and fill the house with that delish smell of ham cooking~!!        more later, have a good one.

Weather been good since the rain stopped. Got me and the kids new bikes Wednesday. we rose for about 3 miles in 2 trips lol. then it rained all thursday and friday. Yesterday we went on a five mile hilly bike ride and it almost killed me. by the end it was just shear will to go home and take a nap to finish the trip lol. They wouldnt let me lay down in the road lol. today we went on 2 rides both about 2 miles. 

Hope everyone had a great easter

I love hearing about everyone's Easter! I always enjoyed it so much as a little girl... the pretty dresses and what I called "cloppy shoes" because of the noise they made when I walked and dying eggs and eating big family dinners at my grandmothers house.  :manyheart

I finally got all my ends weaved in on Sister's hot pads and coasters... Whew! I really despise ends! Show and Tell for those posted over here. And I realized I was way behind on the Moogly CAL, so I got one of those squares done last night and tried to start the next one but I can't figure out how you're supposed to join your new colors without having 1000 ends to weave in, so if I can't figure it out I'm going to replace it with another 12" square. I don't have the patience for all those ends. I barely finish my projects as it is!  :lol

Now I'm watching Maleficent (and crying, if you must know!) and I'll be working on my charity projects for the rest of the night. 

Hope everyone had a great weekend!  :ghug

Good morning all!

Not sure what will be doing today. My sister and I made some pray angels last nght. It was fun doing an activity with someone besides myself. I was going to amke them at christmas time except just didn't get to them. I had everything just didn't do them.

We both decided to do quiet books and some learning books for our grand babies. Of course we won't do them together for she leaves tomorrow. I really enjoyed our time together. So we will be looking for everything and anything to go into them.

We finished for the most part fixing Baby prom dress that nancia sent to us last year. It's really pretty. It was strapless but we put straps on it so she wouldn't have to keep pulling it up. It turned out awesome. Might get some more sparkly tulle for the waste line.. But will see after she trys it on again today. Prom is aound the middle of the month so i like being done with the dress early so we can work on other things. I just need to remember to order her wrist crosage.

Hope everyone has a beautiful day today. I already started off with a slight head head and stomach craps. Hope it gets better.

hi all,

nice nautical set Nikki, those sure turned out cute!! Hello to all else, is it back to the work week for you all??? Cloudy, overcast, grey dull day, with sprinkles off and on, soooo it's an inside  day for me, a chance to organize a few things, clean up a few more, lol......you know how that goes!!

sort of like browsing the internet, one thing leads to another and so on and so forth,and pretty soon, you have spent hours without knowing it,lol.

Ok, well, back to work I guess, did i mention it was chilly too, just sort of a non day, lol   see you all later!!

Sat we went in and worked in my dad's yard, mowing, cleaning up flower beds and planting spring veggies.  He hasn't been doing much except sitting in his chair in the house except for going to  dr.s appointments so we were glad when he came outside for a bit to supervise.  Sun he went to church.  We had lunch at my sister's house and he stayed there for 5 hours so it was a good day. 

It's drizzled off and on all day today but I did manage to clean up my asparagus bed so I can find the new sprouts and trim a little on an overgrown wisteria bush. 

pineknott surely one purple gnome peaking through some flowers  would not make people wonder too much about the people in that house.

JustAddGlitter sorry they got you up so early and that you did not get pictures.  They grow up so fast. 

yarn_monkey glad you are back.  I loved Maleficent.  Wonder what kind of spin they put on the new Cinderella movie. 

owlvamp the prom dress sounds beautiful. 

katy my sister collects those polished egg shaped rocks, some have been dyed and others are their natural colors.  I told her that I had thought about hiding her eggs before she got home from church so she could have an (adult) Easter egg hunt.  My niece laughs at us because I tell her when she has to put me in the home just give me yarn to play with and give her mom her rock eggs to line up in stands or else a can of pennies to put in piles of 10. 

Evening all! Back to work for us today, sadly, but we had a nice visit with family yesterday and a very successful egg hunt in the morning. The rules were that when you saw an egg you had to shout, "EGG!" before running to pick it up. It was adorable. I got video. :D

When I still lived at my parents' house, my sister and I made our younger brothers hunt for eggs long after they were too old for egg hunts, just because hiding them was so much fun. We even made a map one year so we'd be sure to find all of them - except I'm pretty sure there were still some we didn't find! A few years ago my parents had an egg hunt in their yard for their next door neighbor's kids, and as we were all standing around talking he said thanks and how nice it was for them to do that, and I was just like "Ha! Are you kidding? We've been WAITING for an excuse to hide eggs again, this was great!"

The little guy and I dyed our eggs on Saturday. My sister and I always did elaborate stripes and multiple dips with the wax crayon and such, so just doing them solid colors was a change. But I'd never realised how nice a box of plain dyed eggs can look! He put stickers on them all, of course, very carefully deliberating over which stickers each egg should get.

We also had a beautiful day today, so we went flower shopping! I got tons of half-price Easter flowers and still didn't believe the final price - I hadn't been keeping track at all so I had no idea what i was up to. I'm pretty sure I'm going back tomorrow for more!

Ok, time for me to go finish my chores and then work on my new swiffer cover. Catch y'all later!

Good morning all!

Not sure what will be doing today. My sister and I made some pray angels last nght. It was fun doing an activity with someone besides myself. I was going to amke them at christmas time except just didn't get to them. I had everything just didn't do them.

We both decided to do quiet books and some learning books for our grand babies. Of course we won't do them together for she leaves tomorrow. I really enjoyed our time together. So we will be looking for everything and anything to go into them.

We finished for the most part fixing Baby prom dress that nancia sent to us last year. It's really pretty. It was strapless but we put straps on it so she wouldn't have to keep pulling it up. It turned out awesome. Might get some more sparkly tulle for the waste line.. But will see after she trys it on again today. Prom is aound the middle of the month so i like being done with the dress early so we can work on other things. I just need to remember to order her wrist crosage.

Hope everyone has a beautiful day today. I already started off with a slight head head and stomach craps. Hope it gets better.

I hope you'll share the dress you've been working on because I'd love to see it! And I hope you're feeling better this evening!  :hug

hi all,

nice nautical set Nikki, those sure turned out cute!! Hello to all else, is it back to the work week for you all??? Cloudy, overcast, grey dull day, with sprinkles off and on, soooo it's an inside  day for me, a chance to organize a few things, clean up a few more, lol......you know how that goes!!

sort of like browsing the internet, one thing leads to another and so on and so forth,and pretty soon, you have spent hours without knowing it,lol.

Ok, well, back to work I guess, did i mention it was chilly too, just sort of a non day, lol   see you all later!!

Thanks! Not sure when I'll get over to see her, but probably later in the week. We've had so much company and so much going going going the last week or two, DH and I are glad to have some quiet time to ourselves, even if it is supposed to rain for the next few days and we have absolutely no plans! 

Sat we went in and worked in my dad's yard, mowing, cleaning up flower beds and planting spring veggies.  He hasn't been doing much except sitting in his chair in the house except for going to  dr.s appointments so we were glad when he came outside for a bit to supervise.  Sun he went to church.  We had lunch at my sister's house and he stayed there for 5 hours so it was a good day. 

It's drizzled off and on all day today but I did manage to clean up my asparagus bed so I can find the new sprouts and trim a little on an overgrown wisteria bush. 

pineknott surely one purple gnome peaking through some flowers  would not make people wonder too much about the people in that house.

JustAddGlitter sorry they got you up so early and that you did not get pictures.  They grow up so fast. 

yarn_monkey glad you are back.  I loved Maleficent.  Wonder what kind of spin they put on the new Cinderella movie. 

owlvamp the prom dress sounds beautiful. 

katy my sister collects those polished egg shaped rocks, some have been dyed and others are their natural colors.  I told her that I had thought about hiding her eggs before she got home from church so she could have an (adult) Easter egg hunt.  My niece laughs at us because I tell her when she has to put me in the home just give me yarn to play with and give her mom her rock eggs to line up in stands or else a can of pennies to put in piles of 10. 

I'm glad you all had such a good day Saturday, even if it was doing work.  ;) I'm sure the fresh air and supervising did your dad some good. How is he feeling otherwise? DH took me to see Cinderella for my birthday and it was really good! :manyheart  Sleeping Beauty is my favorite Disney movie and Cinderella is a pretty close second and I really loved what they did with it. Highly recommend it!!!  

Evening all! Back to work for us today, sadly, but we had a nice visit with family yesterday and a very successful egg hunt in the morning. The rules were that when you saw an egg you had to shout, "EGG!" before running to pick it up. It was adorable. I got video. :D

When I still lived at my parents' house, my sister and I made our younger brothers hunt for eggs long after they were too old for egg hunts, just because hiding them was so much fun. We even made a map one year so we'd be sure to find all of them - except I'm pretty sure there were still some we didn't find! A few years ago my parents had an egg hunt in their yard for their next door neighbor's kids, and as we were all standing around talking he said thanks and how nice it was for them to do that, and I was just like "Ha! Are you kidding? We've been WAITING for an excuse to hide eggs again, this was great!"

The little guy and I dyed our eggs on Saturday. My sister and I always did elaborate stripes and multiple dips with the wax crayon and such, so just doing them solid colors was a change. But I'd never realised how nice a box of plain dyed eggs can look! He put stickers on them all, of course, very carefully deliberating over which stickers each egg should get.

We also had a beautiful day today, so we went flower shopping! I got tons of half-price Easter flowers and still didn't believe the final price - I hadn't been keeping track at all so I had no idea what i was up to. I'm pretty sure I'm going back tomorrow for more!

Ok, time for me to go finish my chores and then work on my new swiffer cover. Catch y'all later!

I can't wait till Peanut is old enough to hunt eggs. I think he'll have a ball! Right now he's afraid of grass so it wouldn't have gone over well this year. He hasn't been able to get out much with the weather being so cold and snowy so late in the season plus they live in an apartment. The one time his dad put him in the grass, it was a dry and prickly patch and Peanut pretty much had a meltdown and runs from it now.Have you gotten all moved in and settled?

Not much to report today. DH and I ran some errands and went out for dinner and I've gotten one chemo cap done and started another. I do love a quick project! I'll probably wait to post several at a time in the Show and Tell since they work up so fast. I'll let you know when I do post though!

I hope everyone had a good Monday "back to the grind"! I'll be back tomorrow! :ghug  

Good morning!

Today sister leaves. Last night we finished the sleeves on the dress. I might put some tulle around the wait to give it a little more spark. We then cut up some fabric to make some prayer angels. They are cute. I'll see if I can get a picture. We made over 30 of them.

hello to all you squares working so hard on your charity projects Im thinking, now that easter is over, lol, and you have some free time....

Yarnmonkey, I think all babies are scared of grass  at first, I remember my dd, you'd go to set her down on the grass,and she would pull up her tiny legs and hold them, to avoid it, Im sure it must tickle the first few times, but she had no problem in sand, or dirt, and would play for a long time in her sand box, with some little barrels, and measuring cups and spoons, and such, they have so much fun with normal things, too bad as we grow up we lose so much of that wonder, and imagination,huh...

Owl, gotta see that dress when you get it done!!

and those chemo caps too, lol...

I too have been working feverently on my projects, and when I get ready to mail, I will post them probably, should we post them here on this thread our charity works, or in show and tell, any opinions out there???

what else, oh, nothing much another dreary day, handyman doesn't feel too well today, cold or something, men are such pains in the you know what when they aren't feeling well, but Im grinning and bearing it,I think they feel less of a man being a bit under the weather and all, i don't know.....

well, my friend sent me a check for that pink  and white rr, and as usual, even though I told her not to, she overpaid, sigh....she is too generous sometimes, but insists i use it for me,so.....Ill put it away, and save it for more yarn after I replenish the yarn I used that is, lol....it's a win win,I thanked her profusely, she is just so kind and really loved the afghan!

our next door neighbors, paid handydan with t bone steaks, for doing a bit of handy man work for them, they usually do that, I guess they know, he loves him his steak, lol, so that is what he is going to do , grill them for tonight.. Im in charge of whatever else we might want, with them, lol..

Last time I buy a bunch of bananas at that store!!! I quit going to a particular store, as all they were doing, was raising prices, and only stocking store brands, and much of what  I like, was not restocked, not carried anymore, but I went there for some nanos,and banana pudding, for a desert, and I got a bunch of 6 or 7, cause we snack on them too, and they all looked pretty and clean, and to get them home, half of them, 3 so far, have been half ruined and brown on the inside, I was sure disappointed, so no more going there, just cause it's closer, lol Ill go the extra mile,and get good nanos!! I was able to make the desert, and the last two, well, just ate one of them, and it was bad half way down, and whatever you know, sheesh!!

I don't remember how to do a pole, lol in this box, but let me know, weigh in you all, about either posting our charity works here, or in another place, such as a new thread, or in show and tell or something, soon please,and thank you!! hope you are all busy as bees in a hive with those hooks, lol    Im awaiting two addys, and then I will mail all at once probably, so maybe thursday or so. I found some flat rate boxes in my stow away zone in the car, and that's good, might use those, flat rate, cant fit too much in them, but we'll see, lol

Oh yes, found a big zip lock of cotton partial skeins and balls, so will probably make more hot pot sitters with it, as I never got to pass them out last couple of times, one time I forgot them,another time, I brought them, but we had extra guests, so didn't have enough to pass one to everyone, soooo, ill just make a couple more sets I g uess,...Ill try to pic them, when done, one pair in pinks is really cute, might have to keep them,l ol...........till late then, see ya for now.......back later on.

hello to all you squares working so hard on your charity projects Im thinking, now that easter is over, lol, and you have some free time....

Yarnmonkey, I think all babies are scared of grass  at first, I remember my dd, you'd go to set her down on the grass,and she would pull up her tiny legs and hold them, to avoid it, Im sure it must tickle the first few times, but she had no problem in sand, or dirt, and would play for a long time in her sand box, with some little barrels, and measuring cups and spoons, and such, they have so much fun with normal things, too bad as we grow up we lose so much of that wonder, and imagination,huh...

Owl, gotta see that dress when you get it done!!

and those chemo caps too, lol...

I too have been working feverently on my projects, and when I get ready to mail, I will post them probably, should we post them here on this thread our charity works, or in show and tell, any opinions out there???

what else, oh, nothing much another dreary day, handyman doesn't feel too well today, cold or something, men are such pains in the you know what when they aren't feeling well, but Im grinning and bearing it,I think they feel less of a man being a bit under the weather and all, i don't know.....

well, my friend sent me a check for that pink  and white rr, and as usual, even though I told her not to, she overpaid, sigh....she is too generous sometimes, but insists i use it for me,so.....Ill put it away, and save it for more yarn after I replenish the yarn I used that is, lol....it's a win win,I thanked her profusely, she is just so kind and really loved the afghan!

our next door neighbors, paid handydan with t bone steaks, for doing a bit of handy man work for them, they usually do that, I guess they know, he loves him his steak, lol, so that is what he is going to do , grill them for tonight.. Im in charge of whatever else we might want, with them, lol..

Last time I buy a bunch of bananas at that store!!! I quit going to a particular store, as all they were doing, was raising prices, and only stocking store brands, and much of what  I like, was not restocked, not carried anymore, but I went there for some nanos,and banana pudding, for a desert, and I got a bunch of 6 or 7, cause we snack on them too, and they all looked pretty and clean, and to get them home, half of them, 3 so far, have been half ruined and brown on the inside, I was sure disappointed, so no more going there, just cause it's closer, lol Ill go the extra mile,and get good nanos!! I was able to make the desert, and the last two, well, just ate one of them, and it was bad half way down, and whatever you know, sheesh!!

I don't remember how to do a pole, lol in this box, but let me know, weigh in you all, about either posting our charity works here, or in another place, such as a new thread, or in show and tell or something, soon please,and thank you!! hope you are all busy as bees in a hive with those hooks, lol    Im awaiting two addys, and then I will mail all at once probably, so maybe thursday or so. I found some flat rate boxes in my stow away zone in the car, and that's good, might use those, flat rate, cant fit too much in them, but we'll see, lol

Oh yes, found a big zip lock of cotton partial skeins and balls, so will probably make more hot pot sitters with it, as I never got to pass them out last couple of times, one time I forgot them,another time, I brought them, but we had extra guests, so didn't have enough to pass one to everyone, soooo, ill just make a couple more sets I g uess,...Ill try to pic them, when done, one pair in pinks is really cute, might have to keep them,l ol...........till late then, see ya for now.......back later on.

ah yes,with guys,you would think it was the end of the world when they aren't feeling well

I have a quick cure for that with Bill,I say awwwwwww honey let me give you the same sympathy you give any of us when we are sick and he is quick to remember and says none,huh??

Yarnmonkey - Little Tribble didn't like grass either... But he's gotten much better over the years.

Owl I want to see pictures when the dress is finished!

Sorry I was MIA for a few days. I was working nonstop to get Little Tribble's Easter basket finished and then we hand some workers installing a window, so I have been discombobulated for a few days...

The following two pictures are of the Easter Baskets I did for Little Tribbles pre-school class. I didn't think I was ever gonna get them finished! LOL But everyone liked them and I was happy with how they turned out....

post-73457-0-60504500-1428458195_thumb.jpgpost-73457-0-90397100-1428458202_thumb.jpg

Then I finally did get Little Tribble's big Easter Basket finished... I didn't have a pattern but it turned out okay... Glad I didn't get a bigger one, this one seemed to take forever! It is of course done in Little Tribble's current obsession - a Minecraft Creeper...

post-73457-0-69132700-1428458357_thumb.jpgpost-73457-0-31111700-1428458364_thumb.jpgpost-73457-0-38789900-1428458368_thumb.jpg

Yarnmonkey - Little Tribble didn't like grass either... But he's gotten much better over the years.

Owl I want to see pictures when the dress is finished!

Sorry I was MIA for a few days. I was working nonstop to get Little Tribble's Easter basket finished and then we hand some workers installing a window, so I have been discombobulated for a few days...

The following two pictures are of the Easter Baskets I did for Little Tribbles pre-school class. I didn't think I was ever gonna get them finished! LOL But everyone liked them and I was happy with how they turned out....

attachicon.gif109_1810.JPGattachicon.gif109_1811.JPG

Then I finally did get Little Tribble's big Easter Basket finished... I didn't have a pattern but it turned out okay... Glad I didn't get a bigger one, this one seemed to take forever! It is of course done in Little Tribble's current obsession - a Minecraft Creeper...

attachicon.gif109_1847.JPGattachicon.gif109_1850.JPGattachicon.gif109_1855.JPG

I love the Easter baskets! So cute and so much work! I'm sure they were a hit!

Peanut is so funny about the things he's scared of, I guess it's the age and all babies... He really gets into textures and he loves to feel and scratch everything. One evening he walked up to the door that separates our living room from our kitchen (no idea why they put so many doors in this house) and started scratching it. I guess he didn't like it because he jumped back and started shaking and crying. Poor little guy. Then DH has this giant stuffed banana that he won at Busch Gardens last summer, it's like 6 feet tall almost. When we were cleaning for the big birthday party, DH took it and put it in our front "storage" room on top of the china cabinets I have in there. Peanut used to love it! The banana has long yarn hair and he liked to play/eat it. Well now, whenever he walks by the front room, he stops at the doorway and pokes his head around and stares at the banana, then turns around and goes the other way!  :lol It's awful but it cracks me up every time! 

We didn't get into an awful lot today, it was just nice to do what we wanted!  :yes  When I opened the front door to run our errands, the mail was waiting on the front stoop because my birthday package from Sister had finally come in! She said there was some delay in processing so it took a little longer. Anyway, it's a whole book she ordered with pictures of me and Peanut in it.  :manyheart Then DH and I went to Ihop for lunch and he took me to Hobby Lobby! I got 6 more skeins of I Love This Cotton for my chemo hats! My week's stashbusting score just went kablooey, but I've still got time to get out of the negatives at least. Plus I just love their cotton and I figured it would be great for summer hats. And we went to Best Buy and got me a copy of Maleficent, so I had a really great day! Lol!

Plus, I finished another chemo hat after dinner, so I'm up to 3 now!  :yay  I haven't made any more progress on the baby blanket but I'm beginning to not like it... I may pull it out and start over. I've only got a couple rows done and I've got my eyes on a mile a minute or maybe a corner to corner...  :reyes  Decisions decisions! 

Tomorrow I need to find my knifty knitter... It's buried somewhere in the craft room. I thought I knew where it was and went to get it yesterday and apparently it's somewhere else. I'm taking it to Sister along with some yarn and she's going to make some chemo caps to donate too.  :D She has a general idea of how to use it, she has a long one and has made a scarf or two, I'll just have to show her how to work a round loom and then how to gather it all together at the top. I think it'll be a great thing for her to work on when Peanut is taking his naps plus we both really want to go back to see all the nice nurses at the cancer center Mom went to. 

Okay I'm off to figure out this baby blanket dilemma and weave in the ends on this most recent chemo hat. Hope everyone had a good day!  :ghug

hello to all..

this thread is rather quiet today.. I don't have much tio add either, it's a bleary chilly day here, rainy sort of, but nothing severe, but makes for a long dreary day im afraid....

So, working on the last two pair of the hot pot sitters, and will have a photo of them soon to post, maybe tomorrow, takinga  break, seems working with cotton again, is tiring my hands somewhat, I think because it doesn't slide as easily as the yarn, i dunno, lol

So I had three pairs left, as people saw them they took them, lol, before I even get out of the house with them, and I need at least six,, so making up three sets, 2 done, one on the hook!!! It is time consuming as they take two pieces to make one with , double sided, and then two to make a set, lol, so that is four round circles plus the trim rows, lol

Oh well, they will be done before too long, just taking a break from it right now.

made a cute hat from scraps, made it for a teen, fits my head though, that too will be photoed, or is, and is on the camera I guess, lol,

used up some more balls of cotton yarn this time, with the hot pot sitters, will have that count tomorrow for the stashbusting thread, so far, 6 balls or partials of cotton skeins gone, lol

what else, nothing much, little tired, little blah, with a dark cold day like today, just wanna curl up under my warming blankee, and watch junk on tv, lol... More later, you all have a good day...

tribble cute Easter baskets

yarn_monkey its so nice to hear about Peanut's adventures.  They change so fast.  I am not sure what to think about my dad.  He is in a lot of pain and can't get around good because of his hip.  He is sick from chemo and radiation and now throw in the pacemaker and being put on oxygen.  He is also continually breaking out on his back with shingles.  So when he feels like eating a little bit or getting out of the house we consider it a good day.    

katy i am afraid our grocery in town is going to close.  The shelves are awfully empty anymore and they had no hams in the freezer last Fri........Good Fri and no hams.  It's not because they ran out but because they did not get any in probably because they aren't paying their bills.   I will have to go 30 miles to a grocery store instead of 8.  I try to pick up things except meat and milk when we are out and about.  Yep its hard to keep ahead on potholders and  I agree the cotton is harder to work with.  I get a sharp pain in my shoulder if I work with it too long.  

We had a meeting over in the city yesterday afternoon and by the time I fixed supper and put away some groceries I was too tired to turn the computer on. Then we had storms last night and this morning----lots of loud thunder, wind and a few minutes of pea sized hail.  TC (cat) did not like all the noise.  It's really muggy out and its supposed to storm again tonight.  I had to take a break from making scarves because my niece asked me where her Easter potholder was.  I had made her a Halloween/Thanksgiving and Christmas one.  I told her it never crossed my mind especially with Dad's time in the hospital and then me getting sick.  

Archived