Granny squares 2nd annual Happy Birthday Friendship/Comfortghan

Thank you so much to bgs, Abigail1280 & crsheridan for my pretty squares! I :heart them! 

post-18684-0-27684500-1362778933_thumb.jpg ~ from bgs

post-18684-0-45357800-1362778945_thumb.jpg ~ from Abigail1280

post-18684-0-78533200-1362778949_thumb.jpg ~ from crsheridan

post-18684-0-50846500-1362778940_thumb.jpg ~ from crsheridan

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well didn't get to the post office today,my travels took me in the opposite direction,went to pay a Dr. bill and evidently they don't work Fridays? so hopped over to walmart and got some new pillows to have a more restful nite's sleep

Hello,

I finally feel well enough to pick back up my crochet hook. I know I'm sick when I don't feel like crocheting. I'm still congested and don't feel 100%. Also does anyone have a pattern for slippers that they have made? My niece and nephew want me to make them a pair but I can't seem to find a pattern. They are 8 & 7 yrs old. I've looked on Ravelry and can't seem to find anything. The one pair I attempted to make turned out bad. Thanks in advance for any help.

oh so sorry you were sick, hope you feel better soon too....

Thank you abigail1280 for these beautiful squares!

attachicon.gifabigail1280.JPG

I think I have 2 more puffies coming and then my afghan should be finished. :clap

wow, nice squares!!

Thank you so much to bgs, Abigail1280 & crsheridan for my pretty squares! I :heart them!

attachicon.gif858383_578551978829521_2018028551_o.jpg ~ from bgs

attachicon.gif887018_578552338829485_217212465_o.jpg ~ from Abigail1280

attachicon.gif887335_578552565496129_648923189_o.jpg ~ from crsheridan

attachicon.gif858395_578553638829355_1272791977_o.jpg ~ from crsheridan

pretty pretty pretty, loving me some eye candy!

well didn't get to the post office today,my travels took me in the opposite direction,went to pay a Dr. bill and evidently they don't work Fridays? so hopped over to walmart and got some new pillows to have a more restful nite's sleep

safe and restful sleep.... sleep.... sleep!

attachicon.gif858383_578551978829521_2018028551_o.jpg ~ from bgs

attachicon.gif887018_578552338829485_217212465_o.jpg ~ from Abigail1280

attachicon.gif887335_578552565496129_648923189_o.jpg ~ from crsheridan

attachicon.gif858395_578553638829355_1272791977_o.jpg ~ from crsheridan

You're so welcome!  I'm glad they arrived safely.  I'm looking at the small pink one I sent and wondering if I should have added another round.  It measured right at 6" when I finished it, but I'm wondering if it 'settled small' with all the front and back post crochets.  Sorry if it's small!

I have eye candy! :cheer

Thank you so much Katie! I love them. Just what I was imagining for my chocolate themed ghan! Please, you have to tell me, where did you get the creme and gold flecked yarn from? I love it! :hug

post-54070-0-82985100-1362842846_thumb.jpg

I was so spoilt today. Check the RAOK thread for the other couple of lovelies I received today. :D I was getting a bit down because of the move etc. The 3 packages I received today definitly perked my day up. :D

You're so welcome!  I'm glad they arrived safely.  I'm looking at the small pink one I sent and wondering if I should have added another round.  It measured right at 6" when I finished it, but I'm wondering if it 'settled small' with all the front and back post crochets.  Sorry if it's small!

I'll block all of the squares before I start assembling, so no worries, it will fit!

Such pretty eye candy! I've been offline for a couple days (not feeling well again, and apparently I'm in the early stages of labor), so I didn't get to see them when they were posted! :(  But that's OK, I get to see them now! :D 

I hope everyone is having a good start to their weekends! :hug s for all, and I shall see you lovelies soon! :) 

Quick hello, I've come down with a bad cold and am laying low.......

Love seeing the great squares! I'll be back when I've perked up!

kuddles

Hope you get better soom kuddles!!! :flower     :hug s for you!

Kuddlebubs, I hope you get better quickly :hug

Jessicali and Katiebug:  Wow!  You may be having your little ones at about the same time.  May labor be quick and easy and babies sleep through the night from Day 1 :D

I have eye candy! :cheer

Thank you so much Katie! I love them. Just what I was imagining for my chocolate themed ghan! Please, you have to tell me, where did you get the creme and gold flecked yarn from? I love it! :hug

attachicon.gifIMG_0602.JPG

I was so spoilt today. Check the RAOK thread for the other couple of lovelies I received today. :D I was getting a bit down because of the move etc. The 3 packages I received today definitly perked my day up. :D

hi emma, glad they made it, they were nervous, you know, traveling to a different country and all, ha ha, I had that in my stash, I think it is call Red Heart Feista yarn, i have some in silver grey as well, Ill check for ya sometime soon!

I'll block all of the squares before I start assembling, so no worries, it will fit!

wow, pretties!

Such pretty eye candy! I've been offline for a couple days (not feeling well again, and apparently I'm in the early stages of labor), so I didn't get to see them when they were posted! :(  But that's OK, I get to see them now! :D 

I hope everyone is having a good start to their weekends! :hug s for all, and I shall see you lovelies soon! :) 

You are getting closer.....lol pretty soon a new little lady will make her appearance, lay low, and take care of yourself!

Quick hello, I've come down with a bad cold and am laying low.......

Love seeing the great squares! I'll be back when I've perked up!

kuddles

I hope you didn't catch that from me!!

Get well soon all,!! I am almost back to normal activitiy, tired out easily there for a while, but feeling my strength and ambition return a bit! Today, I reorganized my kitchen, ha, just put things where i think they will work better, and besides, it's such fun watching guests who are used to the old way, fumble to find a fork now, lol kidding, just kidding!

You guys! I want soooooo bad to post a picture of the square I'm working on for kuddles; it is CRAZY. I just wove in seven yarn ends and that was just to keep ahead of things a bit so I'm not insanely depressed once I finish it off. :D

Feel free! Seeing it in person will look different than a picture, and I promise to act surprised!!!

Hi Ladies,  Just stopping by to say hello.  I've been crocheting a little here and a little there.  My surgery is one week away and I'm just trying to get everything in place.  They don't want me away from my job for very long so they have been doing everything to set me up to work from home.  It's been crazy.  As soon as I finish up here I going to go off and make my squares for March's queen. 

Good morning everyone :) hope u all are doing well / getting better.

Pat, how nice of them to want u to work from home while u are getting better. Do they know they are cutting into your "get better soon" time ? Good luck with the surgery :hug

Hi Ladies,  Just stopping by to say hello.  I've been crocheting a little here and a little there.  My surgery is one week away and I'm just trying to get everything in place.  They don't want me away from my job for very long so they have been doing everything to set me up to work from home.  It's been crazy.  As soon as I finish up here I going to go off and make my squares for March's queen. 

Good for you! Here's 'pre' hoping it goes well!

kuddles

You guys! I want soooooo bad to post a picture of the square I'm working on for kuddles; it is CRAZY. I just wove in seven yarn ends and that was just to keep ahead of things a bit so I'm not insanely depressed once I finish it off. :D

Please post a pic!   Would love to see! :)

Just popping in to say hi to everyone.  Trying to go back and see what posts I missed.  Prayers going to all that are sick, may you get to feeling better soon.  Seen some beautiful eye candy.  Congrats to those who received puffies recently. 

Archived