Granny squares 2nd annual Happy Birthday Friendship/Comfortghan

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FINALLY mailed out that puffy today!! Yep, yep! My pledged 2 squares are on their way Carol.. should be there no later than Monday. :) 

Skoggy, I got both of your squares done! Woot! I'll try to get them out in the mail in the next few days or so! I think you'll like them!!!

kuddles

Yay! :cheer I'm pretty darn sure I'll like them :D

Finally got this baby blanket finished. At the last minute. I handed it to my mom at 9am and she left to drop it off durring a lunch visit at 10am :) yay me !

Wowzers! Thats fantastic! Well done you! :tup

Hope everyone is ok. I don't know if people have read my other post but... we got the house!!! :dance:woo:cheer... and every happy expressive smiley there is! :D

FINALLY mailed out that puffy today!! Yep, yep! My pledged 2 squares are on their way Carol.. should be there no later than Monday. :) 

Thank you, I'll be watching for them.

Finally got this baby blanket finished. At the last minute. I handed it to my mom at 9am and she left to drop it off durring a lunch visit at 10am :) yay me !

That is a very pretty afghan.

So I guess I should give my resignation speech now since it is the end of my reign.  I have loved :manyheart  being Queen of Yarn Hill for the past month.  The squares that all of you have sent are beautiful, you are a very talented and generous group of ladies. I will have to check my count but with the squares that are still on the way I think I have enough or very close to enough to finish my friendshipghan. I wish our new Queen :queen lots and lots of beautiful squares.

Have a great evening everyone.

Thank you, I'll be watching for them.

That is a very pretty afghan.

So I guess I should give my resignation speech now since it is the end of my reign.  I have loved :manyheart  being Queen of Yarn Hill for the past month.  The squares that all of you have sent are beautiful, you are a very talented and generous group of ladies. I will have to check my count but with the squares that are still on the way I think I have enough or very close to enough to finish my friendshipghan. I wish our new Queen :queen lots and lots of beautiful squares.

You should have one on the way from me as well!! :D

Hope everyone is ok. I don't know if people have read my other post but... we got the house!!! :dance:woo:cheer... and every happy expressive smiley there is! :D

Wootie Woot Wootington! That is so awesome! When do you get in?

very nice baby blanket!

Fantastic news!!!

I love the baby blanket!  You did a great job on it.

Yay, Em!  That's wonderful news.  I know you are sooooooo excited!

As soon as I finish weaving in the ends on your three squares I'll have them in the mail to you.  It will probably be Monday before I can get them to the post office since I have to work tomorrow.  Sorry they're late!

wow, so much has happened! Emma, congratz on the house!    Can't wait for you to get your craft room set up!

Cshort, nice speech, you have been  a perfect queen for the month!

Immafreek, that is beautiful! I love the colors, and talk about deadline, huh, but you did it!

Good to hear from everyone, and hopefully the virus attacking everyone in our thread practically, is passing now, and moving on to another place!!

Time to reveal, reveal reveal the new QUeen.......... She is needing 6 or 12 inch squares, in the colors of.......

pink, gray, white or black, or any combination of those colors......Ok, did you guess her......

Congratz tiffer!!!  post-40621-0-07900800-1362103603_thumb.jpgLet the new Queen Reign for a month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty blankie sissy! Happy to hear you got it dont in the knick of time! :manyheart 

Grats on the house Skoggy!  I must have missed that post, because I would have congratulated you as soon as I saw it!!!

post-41261-0-50453600-1362104347_thumb.jpgpost-41261-0-68872300-1362104330_thumb.jpgpost-41261-0-64659100-1362104311_thumb.jpg

Finished Baby blankie!!! :clap  Finished it about midnight last night. :yes  So happy and excited that I finally got it done!

post-41261-0-71270300-1362104735_thumb.jpg

Last view of it. For some reason, it didn't show up in the last post. :(  Guess my phone doesn't like me today. Lol.

Pretty baby colors! I see the teddy wrapped up in it and I can't help smiling; it makes me think of my little guy taking care of his stuffed animals. Toddlers and stuffed animals are great! I go all gooey when I see a kid giving their toy dog or bear or bunny a big ol' snuggle.

Congrats, Tiffer! I pledge one square.

And I now really want to crochet a crown... complete with lots of yummy gems like that. :D

ooh nice katiebug, that is pretty!!

And if you do crochet a crown, make lots Vikingrunnergirl! , lol

yes, i forgot to say, i pledge at least 1 12 inch, and a few 6 inch as well, as they are already on their way!!!

Thank you ladies! I humbly accept the gorgeous Yarn Hill Crown! I was totally shocked and thrilled when I learned of the honor! I promise I will take the best of care of the Crown and responsibilities that come with it. I also hope to send some squares this month, not just receive! :hug:manyheart:heart 

attachicon.gifIMG_20130227_235712_913.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_20130227_224546_153.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_20130227_225135_343.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_20130227_224924_476.jpg

Finished Baby blankie!!! :clap  Finished it about midnight last night. :yes  So happy and excited that I finally got it done!

That is a very pretty blanket and the pictures are really cute.

Thank you ladies! I humbly accept the gorgeous Yarn Hill Crown! I was totally shocked and thrilled when I learned of the honor! I promise I will take the best of care of the Crown and responsibilities that come with it. I also hope to send some squares this month, not just receive! :hug:manyheart:heart 

Congratulations Tiffer! The crown looks beautiful on you :queen . May you enjoy your reign and be blessed with many beautiful squares.

I will pledge two 12" squares and two 6" squares, I think I already have some of your colors in my stash.

Hi all!

Katie, GREAT blanket!

Tiffer.....congrats! I'm confident you will do the crown proud! I will pledge one 12" square.....and more if I can! Busy month coming for me.

Have a great day all!

kuddles

Great pictures being posted!  I love the blankets.  My granny afghan will soon be assembled with what I have.  I got four more 6-inch squares from Katie.  Thank you, Katie!  That means that I'm down to needing 10 6-inch squares or sets of four 3-inch squares plus one more 3-inch square.  Yay!   :cheer

post-44469-0-54510500-1362167303_thumb.jpg

Archived