2012 Bernat Mystery CAL and KAL

Braxxi

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey ladies,

Sorry about the weather Joy :hug there are always people to share the addiction with :devil

The Hobby Lobby is in Robinson and just opened up a few months ago just before I moved here in September.

Newtocrochet - your colors are great :manyheart

I'll see if I can figure out how to post my picture from my iPad otherwise it'll have to wait until Monday

Love all the new color choices!

Hey ladies,

Sorry about the weather Joy :hug there are always people to share the addiction with :devil

Not really in my local area. There are a lot more knitters around here than crocheters and while I can knit (slowly), I far prefer crocheting. But, there are plenty of crazy crocheters on here that share my addiction! :devil

The Hobby Lobby is in Robinson and just opened up a few months ago just before I moved here in September.

Wow! I need to get to Robinson more often. I haven't been there since around the Fourth of July. :woo We've got a "local" Hobby Lobby! :clap

Newtocrochet - your colors are great :manyheart

I'll see if I can figure out how to post my picture from my iPad otherwise it'll have to wait until Monday

More yarn to play with! :devil All these wonderful color combinations has me re-thinking my own color choices. Not to replace them, but to add another project to them! :rofl That's all I need! More projects!

Geez, they really need to post the first clue!

Congratulations!!!

Just got back from a business conference-- and this is exciting news! Enjoy him and take it easy- you just had surgery!!!:hug

Phyllis- I can't believe it's on clearance already! That's crazy!, --so did you buy some for the KAL?

Thanks! I'm trying...it's hard! There's so much to do...but I'm doing my best to rest when I can!

I'm not doing the swatch and I'm not using Bernat yarn. Okay, this is a first for me outisde the Ville. Will you guys be posting in both areas...here and the Bernat forum, or will you go there to get the clues and come back here for chatting?

I'll def just be posting here. I don't have time to do both! I barely have time to come here!

I've had my yarn for so darn long, I hope I can remember where I put it when this finally starts! :lol

I know this feeling... I tucked it out of the way so I would not get :hyper waiting to start every time I see the skeins but I have to root them out on Wed. :hyper

I know just where they are... yeah, sure, right.

:wlol

3 more days!:cheer:cheer

:clap:clap

3 more days!:cheer:cheer

:clap:clap

I can hardly wait! It seems like it's been forever since they first announced about the CAL/KAL. Now it's just 3days away! :yay:yay. I can hardly wait!!

I just found this CAL. I'm really considering doing this! Going to have to go shopping for more yarn :yay

Haven't joined any CALs before, and this looks like it should hold my attention!

Anyone using Red Heart SS instead?

I am! It's much more easily accessible for me than Bernat is.

I am! It's much more easily accessible for me than Bernat is.

That's what I was thinking. I looked through my stash and found enough to do this. But not too sure about the colors looking right together.

I am thinking the maroon for the MC. The colors are: Maroon, Hunter Green, Royal Blue, Soft White, and Taupe (old Red Heart color, looks brown in person).

I am really bad at choosing colors! Ideas anyone?

post-58119-135897737032_thumb.jpg

That's what I was thinking. I looked through my stash and found enough to do this. But not too sure about the colors looking right together.

I am thinking the maroon for the MC. The colors are: Maroon, Hunter Green, Royal Blue, Soft White, and Taupe (old Red Heart color, looks brown in person).

[ATTACH]51926[/ATTACH]

Those look great together!

[ATTACH]51926[/ATTACH]

I think they look great together!!!!

[ATTACH]51926[/ATTACH]

They look great!

I just found this CAL. I'm really considering doing this! Going to have to go shopping for more yarn :yay

Haven't joined any CALs before, and this looks like it should hold my attention!

Anyone using Red Heart SS instead?

I'm using Caron Pounders... I checked the yardage and I should be fine

[ATTACH]51926[/ATTACH]

Looks good! I would guess the royal blue is your contrast color?

Archived