2012 Bernat Mystery CAL and KAL

Braxxi

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I may be changing my mind on the colors I use for this...

going stash diving now:help

Good thing you didn't leave this to the last minute... you have hours before we start.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

I'm half :scared I may do the same thing. it is only deadlines that keep me from thinking about it.

I had to stop by Hobby Lobby today and I was really tempted to pick up some extra of the Vanna's Choice I'm using for this afghan. Like I don't have enough yarn...I thought, "What if I don't have enough?" :lol Never mind I bought extra to begin with....

:devil

Hi everyone:) I've decided to join in the fun with you all! This will be my first mystery CAL. Here are the colors I chose. Willow, porcelain red, bitter rose, sun drift, and incense. Sun drift will be my MC. Excited for tomorrow to get here!

post-27968-135897737634_thumb.jpg

Hi everyone:) I've decided to join in the fun with you all! This will be my first mystery CAL. Here are the colors I chose. Willow, porcelain red, bitter rose, sun drift, and incense. Sun drift will be my MC. Excited for tomorrow to get here!

Pretty!

very pretty colours... I can't wait to see all this yarn stand up and dance for us.

Hello all,

I'm not going to answer every post. Just got in from trip to Sweet Home Alabama. Had a wonderful time. My sister was an exceptional host. My other sister that traveled back home with me, purchased her RH Soft yarn for the Mystern CAL. I'm excited, we have lest than 35 hours.

I'm READY!!!

Going to bed. Have a good night/morning.

:manyheart your color choices!!!

I had to stop by Hobby Lobby today and I was really tempted to pick up some extra of the Vanna's Choice I'm using for this afghan. Like I don't have enough yarn...I thought, "What if I don't have enough?" :lol Never mind I bought extra to begin with....

:devil

A girl can never have too much yarn! :D

Beautiful!!!

I'm thinking it should be due out at 12:01 am... but that's just me :rofl

I agree 100%!!!

The CAL website says 10AM EST

GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!:lol

Hello all,

I'm not going to answer every post. Just got in from trip to Sweet Home Alabama. Had a wonderful time. My sister was an exceptional host. My other sister that traveled back home with me, purchased her RH Soft yarn for the Mystern CAL. I'm excited, we have lest than 35 hours.

I'm READY!!!

Going to bed. Have a good night/morning.

Glad you had a nice trip!!! Get ready it's almost time!!!!!!! :hook

beautiful colors!:cheer

I was so rude before :blush

I didn't think so...;)

I went over my original colors and it clicked when I changed my contrast color.:hook I'll post a pic of the colors later on today.

I :heartlove:heart your colors!

Archived