2012 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beautiful cap. Love the colors. Where did you find the pattern for the cap? Smart doggie.:yes He knows when its his bedtime. Can't tell me animals are dumb. I've seen 'em do too many smart things. Hope to finish my scarf today. I am crocheting away but not using up enough yarn to count. :bang Oh well. :shrug

Good morning :hi

I didn't do any crocheting last night :( I did get some other stuff done in the house though and plan to leave work early today since I didn't sleep very well and am feeling quite sluggish :think I do have some laundry that needs done so will crochet some while that's in. Right now, I'm still standing strong at an even 0 :lol

Jennifer - Thanks for sharing that pattern :hug

Mary - Beautiful hat :manyheart I love the colors and the pattern.

Well, day 3 of the new year and 4 more skeins added. Needed 2 for a EdgeryDoo fleece afghan, another I needed to finish a bag and the last one was on clearance and just looked lonely all by itself. :rofl

:turtle:vheart

I'm going to join you again this year. Fell off the wagon reporting last year. I have not crocheted or knitted since before Christmas. Just kind of burned out. Yarn prices going up and I still have a lot of stash to use up. Wish I could count the number of yarn "tails" I've worked in...that would be awesome.

Well, day 3 of the new year and 4 more skeins added. Needed 2 for a EdgeryDoo fleece afghan, another I needed to finish a bag and the last one was on clearance and just looked lonely all by itself. :rofl

:turtle:vheart

Have to get some more yarn for my scrap granny. I know I will probably see some lonely, orphan skeins and just have to give them a home. :devil or :manyheart You be the judge.

Used up a ball left over from the shawl making this hat making me back to an even 0 :hook

and yes, those are doggie feet from under the blanket..it is almost 11:30 and my little doggie thinks it's past bedtime..welll at least his :lol

Really Beautiful hat....Makes me want to start crocheting. Too Bad I am at work. :angry

Since it's the beginning of a new year, I will be posting the scores for the first week. So please have your scores in by Midnight Saturday night so I can get this done.

Thank you.

:manyheart

:eekAck...I had better get started cleaning that room so I can get to the yarn.

Count me in as well! Need to get rid of colors that I am tired of, and get some exciting colors to spice up my crochet!

Pam

I put you on the list! Welcome!

I'm going to join you again this year. Fell off the wagon reporting last year. I have not crocheted or knitted since before Christmas. Just kind of burned out. Yarn prices going up and I still have a lot of stash to use up. Wish I could count the number of yarn "tails" I've worked in...that would be awesome.

You are on the new list. Welcome back!

Only this week will your WTD and YTD be the same score. After you record your WTD score, you reset the score to zero and keep the YTD score as is. Then any changes in the score gets to be on both scores.

Good luck, everyone.

I made it 2 days! :lol HAD to pick up 8 skeins of yarn today though...lol. They just called out to me!

Used up half a skein!! WOO HOO! had used some of the skein on the border of the bobble alphabet blanket and then used more on the newborn hat and bootie set I just finished up today. Good lord, do my hands hurt right now. Worked on my ripple afghan some today and started and finished the hat and booties today.

Well, even though I've been crocheting up a storm, I haven't used anything up yet. But, I did pick up 4 skeins of yarn at Walmart today that I've been looking for.

I'm working on a couple more Granny Ripple Bags using ILTC so hopefully I'll be able to bring that score back to zero or on the plus side before the week's end.

So far, my score is -8 for the week.

Used up a ball left over from the shawl making this hat making me back to an even 0 :hook

and yes, those are doggie feet from under the blanket..it is almost 11:30 and my little doggie thinks it's past bedtime..welll at least his :lol

Nice hat! I totally didn't notice the doggy feet until you mentioned it.:rofl

You know Cheryl, I told myself I would limit my stash to whatever one tub could hold.....now I have two, and more yarn everywhere around the house!

I have you beat.. have 4 tubs and several little boxes of yarn. :eek

I really need to stop.

Help Me!!!

Good morning there everyone :hi

I'm still sitting on a score of 0 :lol I haven't used anything up yet and since it's not done yet, don't want to count any balls yet :think

Thanks for the update on the scorekeeping Linda, I think I'm getting it :yay The hard part for me is going to be keeping up with it :blush

You're all doing a great job getting things crocheted :clap

I really need to stop.

Help Me!!!

:rofl:lol:think:think:eek:eek:eek:eek

If you only knew... talk to some of us..yarn geek especially, but I can't say much myself. Check out last years scores... those minus numbers?? they equate a skein of yarn for every -2...I was -596.... that is ALMOST 300 skeins of yarn :lol:think:eek:eek:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

We aren't ever sure in this CAL who are the winners or losers..so we figure we are all winners!:crocheting:crocheting

I really need to stop.

Help Me!!!

Only 4 tubs LOL I have 10 tubs full of yarn!!! I am determined not to buy until I'm down to at least 5 tubs....we'll see how long my resolve lasts :hook

I'd like to join in on the fun too please =)

I have added your name to the list. Welcome to Stashbusting!

Archived