Daisy and Tote

Tampa Doll

A couple of weeks ago, my SIL sent me this stash of yarn from a friend of her's whos Mother passed away.

I wanted to make something special for her from the yarn, and could not make up my mind, so I took one of my new 14" babies. Since she is a breast cancer survivor, I made the dress in several shades of pink and white.

The bag is the H bag and thanks to Turtlelvr, I got it done with very little hastle.

So Daisy and the tote are on their way and I do hope she likes them.:hook

post-105-135897651138_thumb.jpg Close up

Just love it!! Where did you get the pattern for the dolly? Just love the daisy it would look great on a baby headband. We have a new baby girl in the family after 20 years and I'm on a roll making things for her.

Sorry, meant to give the pertanat info on the patterns and such.

The pattern I got form Maggie's Crochet. It is for a 15" skinny baby, I used WW yarn and a H hook to make it fit the 14" Lots of love baby.

If you go to either Mary Maxim or Herrschner's, you will see the kit. Only Maggie's Crochet has just the pattern.:hook

My SIL got the box today and couldn't wait to take it to her friend. Her friend cried and said she knows her Mom is looking down and saying she is glad her stash was not thrown out.

So I can now relax and be happy the the doll and tote were well received. Now to finish the package for my SIL for thinking of me.:hook

Archived