Sandy goes Sledding

Tampa Doll

Well, February was always the las Hurrah for Winter to show her stuff. She sure is doing it now.

Meet Sandy, she is dressed in her plum colored winter outfit, her boots and hat. She has her sled all ready to go out in the snow and have some fun.

This is the pattern. They made the outfit in all white, but I wanted Plum and white.

post-105-13589762294_thumb.jpg 360 turn

Sandy is very pretty... um can I order one of those outfits in an extra large? It looks really warm!! :D

She's really cute! I too love the plum and white- who sleds in all white, there's too big of a risk to get lost in a drift!. She looks really warm and cozy, just make sure a little hot chocolate is ready for her when she gets back!

I only wish Feb. was the last hurrarah for snow, we've had snow as late as spring break, the last week of march!

Thank you all for the compliments. I forgot what it was like making the loops, but they are perfect for the outfit.

I agree who sleds in white, not only getting lost in the snow, imagine how dirty it would get. Boy you can tell I am old.

I remember, as a little kid, going out for dinner for Easter and it snowing while we were in the restaurant. It never seemed to last long though.:hook

Archived