Turtles TLC will live on! Just a little differently!

So I was sewing a bag today and it hit me. I could make the little totes I like and send one out every month. Mary Jo has a "signature bag" why can't I! The extras may have to go with the exception of the turtle tags, but I can manage the 3 hours it takes to make the totes!

Here are a few I've made. They're a great size for just running out with your wallet, keys and phone (and a few other things) or a small project (washcloths, hat, etc).

post-28075-135897584521_thumb.jpg

post-28075-135897584527_thumb.jpg

post-28075-135897584532_thumb.jpg

All the sweet comments you ladies made on the other post made me want to keep doing it and I knew I had to figure out a way! :hug

:turtle:vheart

post-28075-135897584519_thumb.jpg

post-28075-135897584525_thumb.jpg

post-28075-13589758453_thumb.jpg

you are truly an inspiration to all of us, and I for one, am seriously in awe of such talent! Thanks for figuring it out, but we'd have loved ya anyway! lol The feeling of giving seems to be the main driving force for a lot of us, and from that, we also attain tru inner

happiness! Just a thought, random, but gotta put um down when i get um, or i forget um! he he he.,welcome back to the TOTE biz lady! A lot of people here will be thrilled to read your latest brainstorming decision!

She do what she do so well too!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, I like em! you've been busy and I wondered how long it would take before you decided you couldn't give up Turtle's TLC. :rofl Besides with working and school, you will need your creative outlet to destress and relax. :yes

Those are lovely totes! I will be sure to be watching for them, and entering your giveaways :yes...sewing is not my gift! :blush I love seeing all the totes you create.

I'm glad you found a way to keep doing something you love, and I agree: with everything else you have going on, you definitely need your creative outlets.

It was strange how I felt guilty for not making presents. :lol I work the next 3 days, so hopefully Sunday I will at least get a bag cut out, Monday we're heading to St. Augustine for the day (I need a break), maybe Tuesday I will have it sewn and mail the first one on Wednesday!! :cheer

Yes, bribes get you everywhere! :rofl JK, I except bribes, but will not guarantee a tote. :)

After you started the other thread I was wondering if your sewn totes were doable with your busier schedule. It's great to see that you think they are. I have really liked all the sewn ones you have shown us.

After you started the other thread I was wondering if your sewn totes were doable with your busier schedule. It's great to see that you think they are. I have really liked all the sewn ones you have shown us.

IDK it never occurred to me, guess my brain has been else where! It popped in today when I was making a tote. :)

and please don't feel guilty for not being able to do something like this...(everyone who does a giveaway, please) you're totally not obligated, and we'll still love you. :):yes:hug

I still love your bags...love seeing them....

Can a girl have too many? (well, maybe... :lol)

I'm so glad you were able to find something that you could continue doing. I know how you love it so. Just remember, though, that this is a special thing you do and shouldn't cause stress. If you find out down the road that it's too much, stop right there!!! :hug

Archived