Crochet Pattern Central is…

RachelG

#1. ….not going anywhere, don’t panic!

#2. ….about to turn seven years old, can you believe it?

#3. ….now on Youtube! Check out the video featured on its channel for CPC's history/then-versus-now full story!

Thanks for visiting (and contributing) all these years!

:hugCongratulations. Rachel!!! Your sites are AWESOME :manyheart (I use KPC, too!)

#1. ….not going anywhere, don’t panic!

#2. ….about to turn seven years old, can you believe it?

#3. ….now on Youtube! Check out the video featured on its channel for CPC's history/then-versus-now full story!

Thanks for visiting (and contributing) all these years!

Wow- that is amazing!!!! Thank you so much for all you do to keep the site maintained. The You Tube video really shows how far it's come in 7 years!! And now I'm humming " dum dum dum dum dum dum de do de dum dum dum dum dum dum de do de dum wah wah wah waa ah":lol

Yes, it has been almost 7 years. Thanks everyone!

Imanurse55: Yes, now I'm humming it too!

Wow- that is amazing!!!! Thank you so much for all you do to keep the site maintained. The You Tube video really shows how far it's come in 7 years!! And now I'm humming " dum dum dum dum dum dum de do de dum dum dum dum dum dum de do de dum wah wah wah waa ah":lol

Oh, happy, happy, happy 7th Anniversary!! :cheer:clap:woo

So glad you're not going anywhere, had me worried for a second :lol I go there whenever I'm looking for something specific, I'd be LOST if you were gone.

Thank you so much for all you do in keeping CPC and KPC current and a fun place to be :hug

Oh wow I can't believe it has been 7 years. I just love that site and like everyone else, it is the first place I go for patterns. I also told my sister about KPC, as she knits.

:cheerWell, Happy Birthday and may you have many more.:cheer

I read too fast and thought something was going to happen to Crochet Pattern Central. Oh no!!!!!!! Then I read a little slower and gave a big sigh of relief. Oh, its going to be 7 years old. That's all. THAT'S ALL. What an accomplishment. Congratualtions Rachel for 7 years. May there be many, many more years. I just love CPC. It does not matter that I have a huge collection of crochet patterns I go check CPC. It was a blessing the day I discovered CPC. My husband and I now live on a very limited income so I can't buy patterns as easily as I use to. Now when I see a pattern I would like to buy I check CPC first to see if there is something similar posted there. If there is then I don't buy the pattern. I can't think of any patterns that I have wanted in the last two years since my husband has retired that I have not found something similar on CPC. That gives me more money to buy yarn. I just love CPC. Oh, before Amy and Donna think I am slighting them, I just love Crochetville too. If it wasn't for Crochetville I would never have discovered CPC.

I read too fast and thought something was going to happen to Crochet Pattern Central. Oh no!!!!!!! Then I read a little slower and gave a big sigh of relief. Oh, its going to be 7 years old. That's all. THAT'S ALL. What an accomplishment. Congratualtions Rachel for 7 years. May there be many, many more years. I just love CPC. It does not matter that I have a huge collection of crochet patterns I go check CPC. It was a blessing the day I discovered CPC. My husband and I now live on a very limited income so I can't buy patterns as easily as I use to. Now when I see a pattern I would like to buy I check CPC first to see if there is something similar posted there. If there is then I don't buy the pattern. I can't think of any patterns that I have wanted in the last two years since my husband has retired that I have not found something similar on CPC. That gives me more money to buy yarn. I just love CPC. Oh, before Amy and Donna think I am slighting them, I just love Crochetville too. If it wasn't for Crochetville I would never have discovered CPC.

I appreciate your sweet note. Although I always hesitate to take any credit, because without all the designers (many of which are members of Crochetville), CPC wouldn't exist!

Congratulations on your 7th Year. You do a great job and like a lot of the ladies it's the first place I go when looking for a pattern or just feel like browsing without anything special. I remember when I first found the site I was so excited. Thank you for what you do and wish you many more years.

• 1 month later...

Archived