Crochet Pattern Central is…

RachelG

• 1 month later...

Hey, Im glad cpc exists I too live on a limited income and the patterns available are amazing! Does anyone else look forward to the new pattern updates twice a week? I have found myself checking several times a day until the new patterns are added! Keep up the great work and here's to many more anniversaries!!!

Can't believe it's been that long....been going there even before I joined the Ville.

I would be lost without it. It is like my main spot to hunt down patterns.

Thanks so much for keeping it up for us :hug

Congratulations for doing such a great job that is my favorite place to find many patterns. I like that there are so many wonderful choices you can make there too. Here's to many more wonderful years to come and many new ideas to come too again congratulations.

In the words of Charlie Brown: "AAARRRRRRGGGGHHHH!"

Crochet Pattern Central is blocked at my job, and so is YouTube! Every now and then there is a glitch and it's not blocked. When I notice that, I'm on CPC all day long!!! But most of the time...like right now...its blocked.:ohdear

In the words of Charlie Brown: "AAARRRRRRGGGGHHHH!"

Crochet Pattern Central is blocked at my job, and so is YouTube! Every now and then there is a glitch and it's not blocked. When I notice that, I'm on CPC all day long!!! But most of the time...like right now...its blocked.:ohdear

That's odd! (I can understand the Youtube, but I wonder why CPC is blocked?)

Crochet Pattern Central is…

#1. ….not going anywhere, don’t panic!

#2. ….about to turn seven years old, can you believe it?

#3. ….now on Youtube! Check out the video featured on its channel for CPC's history/then-versus-now full story!

Thanks for visiting (and contributing) all these years!

Congratulations Rachel. I love your site and it's permanently bookmarked and I still use it a lot. I can't believe it's 7 years old. That's wonderful. Will have to find you on You Tube and subscribe. My channel is eurolyons...

Great job and again congrats!

• 1 month later...

Archived