What's on Your hook, right now!

J hook has Queen Ann's lace scarf

H hook has Japanese Flowers

So far that's all I'm working on, but headed out today to buy yarn for the favcrafts crochet along project...hope I can find a M hook. It's for a pillow cover.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Took a short break from crocheting, and did up some easter bunnies for my brunch bunch, posted in Off topic talk, (Hoppy Easter) they were fun, and now, just sorting some yarn i have that i probably won't use, and deciding what I should do with it :thinkshould i use it, such decisions on a flippin Monday!

I am finishing a prayer shawl, edging a fleece blanket and making chemo caps for my friend to take when she goes for her appointment next week. I have the yarn waiting for another prayer shawl. Seems like when we give away one prayer shawl, it turns into at least four almost immediately. At the moment, there are only two of us making prayer shawls at church and I want to get our supply built back up because I don't do shawls in the summer time.

I'm making a pretty little dress that will be white with purple trim. It's for the county fair.

I only have one sleeve and the trim to complete it.

:manyheart

• 2 months later...

wow everyone is so busy with such great projects! I have a couple more rounds to go on a baby rr afghan for charity, and as always doing grannys for the granny cal! I have a shawl ready too, for a good friend and will photo that soon, keep forgetting!

I'm getting ready to dig through the stash for yarn to make my first round ripple. I think I have yarn enough for 3 or 4 of them, so I need to get started.

Friday I finished a cute doll outfit for the grand's favorite baby!

Still have a washcloth on my hook. I want to get enough done to warrant sending them to Warmth for Warriors :) I want enough to make the shipping worth it, if you know what I mean... I'm so excited about this project and I'm having a blast with my cotton yarn.

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished one of the fingerless gloves that my sister asked for her birthday. It's freeform, and essentially a square basketweave patter with a nice border that I plan to seam up the sides.

I'm surprised at how pretty this is turning out to be! especially since I just sat down with some stash yarn and made it up as I went along.

E hook has a poor attempt at ami

H hook has Ugly Bertha (scrap ghan)

Other H hook has square for friendship-ghan

G hook has a dishcloth

J hook has hexi squares

:elleAnd now I said my A,B,C's...next time won't you sing with me!

LOL! Love it :)

H hook has cotton yarn attached for washcloths

J hook has acrylic "I Love This Yarn" for my fair afghan

G and or F hook has ami, whenever I get the urge to play

:clapNow I need to find the rest of my ABC's, so I can share more of my fun with thee!!! :clap

• 5 weeks later...

I know this is on old thread, so I hope ya'll don't mind me posting. I have 2 items on my crochet hook right now. One is a Snuggle for myself & I am also making myself a wrap that is also going to be playing a role of a light but comfy jacket for myself as well! Then I plan on making a Slouchy beanie for myself & maybe some gloves for myself as well.

I know this is on old thread, so I hope ya'll don't mind me posting. I have 2 items on my crochet hook right now. One is a Snuggle for myself & I am also making myself a wrap that is also going to be playing a role of a light but comfy jacket for myself as well! Then I plan on making a Slouchy beanie for myself & maybe some gloves for myself as well.

nice! I love me gifts, but never seem to get too many, lol someone sees what I am doing, and wants it, and i tend to give it to them, lol

Im working on a few hats, and some squares, nothing major, might get out my wip, of 12 inch squares to make a blankee, but probably not this weekend! But soon, lol

Archived